Chapter 106: Meeting of the heads

While Cale was working on the next plan in his room in the Super Rock Villa while, everyone else is dispersed to do their task. The door had opened with a weak noise and Raon entered.

"Ra-."

"Don't talk to me."

'Hmmm? Rebellious stage?'

Cale slightly flinched, but did not show.

Raon's shoulders were down as he flew in. There was no strength as his wings fluttered. Raon's eyes were down as well. Rather than flying, Raon was actually floating with his paws down as he had no energy.

'Why is he like this? Is he sick?'

Cale had never seen Raon like this before. At that moment, one person entered the room. No another Dragon entered the room.

"Eruhaben-nim."

It was the Gold Dragon, Eruhaben. Eruhaben peeked toward Raon before looking back toward Cale and started to speak.

"Ahem, hem. I'm not saying this because I was the one to teach him."

"Excuse me?"

"He is pretty smart. He learned things things that he should learn in three months in just one months."

'Why is he suddenly telling me this?'

Cale could not understand Eruhaben's random comment and Raon's depressed appearance. Eruhaben continued to speak as if he could not see the confusion on Cale's face. Eruhaben also seemed to be confused.

"But he is not growing."

"...What?"

'Now, what is he saying?'

Eruhaben started to speak as if he had no idea what was going on.

"He's not reaching his first growth phase."

'Hmm?'

"It should be time, so what is going on? He needs to create the plate in order for his body to grow as well."

Cale finally understood what was going on. he turned his head to Raon, who has crawled under the blanket.

"... I am still great."

Raon mumbled as he burrowed into the blankets, while Cale just put his things down and lay beside the lump.

"there is no need to rush. Take your time, you are still young."

Cale comments as he patted the hump in the blanket."

A sad voice came out of the blanket.

"Don't make me talk."

"I won't."

Cale continued his petting, while not expecting a sulking child to say anything, while he spoke.

"This growth speed is normal. You are great and mighty, but there is no need for your first growth phase to be fast."

Cale could see the blanket twitch. This was followed by the voice of the Dragon that asked him not to make him talk.

"...Is that so?"

"Yes, it is. You are already great and mighty."

Cale casually answered, as he console the five-year-old. No one said anything, as Cale continued patting the Dragon's back.

Raon finally started to speak after a while.

It was such a quiet voice that Cale would not have heard him if there were any other noises in the room.