Chapter 110: Damsel (Empire Route)

A.N: there will be no extras.

This is the less smut, but still not for the weak hearted.

 ---------------------------------------------------

As a derange fool took the beauty to a stone tower. He was supposed to wait for someone to collect the product. They had picked this chick, because she was a beauty, had power and was the Imperial Prince's type.

Yes, he was secretly watching, as the chick conversed with the Crown Prince and the Future duke, and how she had secretly created a scenario to weed out their drugs and spy. And now, they were going to present this gem to the Empire for money and fame.

[Or so they think.]

Since they could not get their purity, they still wanted to have a little fun with this sleeping beauty. It started off simple, a kiss on the cheek, eyes and slowly made their way to their lips.

'Sweet. It is a pity that I have to hand you over to the Empire.'

[Eww. Old man cooties. Where is the sanitizers?]

They started with the top of their dress, popping the buttons off to be met with pale smooth skin. The creep started leaving hickeys and marks all over their pristine skin. Slowly removing more and more fabric.

[God!Cale: Is he blind? Can't he tell who he is assaulting?

I would say he is a fool, and did not notice. Your beauty is too overpowering.]

He was about to suck on the nipple, when there was a strong grip on his head and pulling out his sleek hair. Along with a killer aura in the air, as he looked up to see that this beauty had awoken.

"Get off."

Cale growled as he tried to shove the pervert's face from getting close to his own.

"Don't worry beautiful, I won't hurt you. Just having a little fun."

The sick pervert continue to touch Cale all over, making the latter shiver, in disgust. As he could barely feel his aura or gather strength to push this disgusting person off. And it doesn't help that his head felt like lead and it was pounding.

"Fuck off."

Cale growls and calls for the wind beneath his feet to blow the bastard to the wall, before following up with Abyss to freeze him to the said wall.

"How dare you?! do you know who I am?"

Cale just ignored the bastard and focused his pounding head to freeze the ropes around his wrist, before breaking them off. Cale attempted to push himself off the nasty excuse of a bed, but the moment he tired, he was greeted with a wave of dizziness.

"Oi. Answer me bit-"

As the asshole was about to yell again, Cale just slammed his heel boot straight into the bastard's face.

"Shut up. I know who the fuck you are. How about you? Do you know who I am?"

"Bitch. All I know is that I will sell you to the Empire and you will be the imperial prince's bitch -"

This time the heel was slammed into their family jewels, causing them to scream in pain and agony.

--

Below, Cherry had led the team to a stone tower just outside of the territory. And all they could hear was a sudden scream of pain. While Choi Han, Ron and Beacrox quickened their pace. Aster just sighs to himself.

As Cale is not someone who would openly scream. This poor scream is most likely Cale's captor now victim.

When they reached, the door was quickly destroyed and they made their way up the spiral staircase on foot... well, except Aster again.

He has a wind attribute ancient power. Might as well use it.

--

"Who will become whose bitch? I'm not even a girl. Are you that blinded by my beauty? I agree, my mother is a beauty and I happily inherited her charms."

Cale smirked to himself, as he watches the bastard tear up in pain.

"Y-you. How? You are supposed to be trash. How did you get so much power?"

The bastard Viscount whimpered, while still stuck to the wall.

"What can I say? You shouldn't trust rumors so wholeheartedly."

As confident Cale was, he was just trying his best to stay awake and not collapse. He was just buying time for Cherry to bring the others.

"Tsk. Why not meet the Imperial Prince, I heard that red heads are his type and I think it would still benefit you, if you become his lover."

That statement made Cale shiver at the thought.

'Me. Love that bastard. I barely love myself, what make his punk think I will fall in love?'

Before Cale could retort, the door was smashed open by a single punch from a certain hero, who only paled at how messy Cale looked, along with the marks along his neck. The top of his dress was spread open and everyone could see his pale chest with more red marks on them.

This made the hero mad. Oh, so very mad.

Did Cale notice?

Not at all.

Is Cale dense?

Yes. Yes he is.

"Great you are here. We have an Empire spy."

Cale calmly told the group, who all glared at the bastard, iced up on the wall.

"Nevermind that bastard!"

Aster squeezed up in front of Cale and shed his signature coat and placed it on his liege's shoulder.

"Did he touch you... of course he did. Did he do that? Why are you so-- argh!"

Aster grumbled outloud, as he turned to the culprit, as it was Ron's turn to check over the young master.

"Are you going to ignore me-"

The bastard Viscount was silenced when a greatsword was stuck next to the bastard's face.

"Shut up. We will deal with you later."

Beacrox growls at the noble trash.

"Choi Han, can you take Young Master back to the mansion first. Me and my sons have to question this rat."

Ron asked the hero who silently nodded and tried to hold back his own bloodlust to kill the bastard.

"I can take care of myself -"

"Cale you can barely stand, much less walk."

Aster retorted back, which silenced the red-head as he was spot on. His body barely has the energy to keep himself awake, he doesn't even have the strength spared to stand or walk. Choi Han added on the second layer to cover up Cale's body with his cloak, before he carried the latter down the flight of spiral stairs.

"Now. How should we deal with you?"

Ron asked as he and his sons turned to the bastard who took their young master. Who could only shiver in fear. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N: Cale is a lot more in control of the whole situation. 

If you want the R18 part, read the next one.

Comments?