Chapter 132: Attire for the day

'Should i go to the party in disguise?'

Cale wondered to himself, as he was laying on the bed, while he was still 'sick'. There were no spies in the area at all, as they were all busy with watching the Roan Envoy and the heroes. Cale was the only one not included, after faking illness and using another fake blood pill.

"What are you planning, you unlucky brat?"

Eruhaben questioned Cale as he sees a bit of the scheming personality of this human, seeping into his students (Arax/Mieko and Raon).

"Well, I know there will be a bit of chaos being caused during the party, I had Felicia-nim tell the prince and the heroes already. But I was wondering if I should sneak in, like always."

He comments, as the children just bounced on the bed.

"How about dressing in a pretty dress?"

"Yeah. you will look the prettiest!"

"Can I choose your makeup with Felicia?"

The children all excitedly shared, from the youngest to the oldest.

"Unfortunately, I didn't bring a dress. I would disguise myself as one of the servants if I had to."

This made the children sulk a little, while the ancient dragon just raised his eyebrow at what this weird human was addressing.

[Oh how they are so wrong.]

Knock.

Knock.

The door was knocked, as the children proceeded to hide, while Eruhaben returned to his fake position as a knight. Before Cale allowed the person knocking to come in. The door opened and Ms Rosalyn walked in with a box.

"Cale-nim. I am here bearing gifts."

She happily declared as she brought it to the bed.

"Why do I have a bad feeling?"

Cale mumbled, as the kids undid the spell to look over the box.

"What is it?"

"Is it a dress?"

"Humans need one right now."

Rosalyn just smiled and opened the box up. As the children had requested it was a dress. A royal blue dress just Cale's size and along with matching accessories. Plus, it was also from the Scarlet Workshop, the clothing company under Cale. 

 [notes: I would also include a male one, if i could

 [notes: I would also include a male one, if i could. But I can't actually find any suit types which are similar to the manhwa or anime to describe it as.]

"Why?"

"The Crown Prince picked this to match with his. Should you want to attend the party? It would be devastating if the real hero didn't get a chance to participate in the Empire's grand Year end party."