Chapter 77: Lock's choice

Lock has been training with Hilsmen, Aster and his siblings, for the past few weeks after they returned from their treasure hunt in the Eastern Continent. Lock has been very lost at how to get stronger, as when he was wandering with Hong, Geo and Beacrox, he got lost a bit and saw how strong, their red haired landlord was.

He watched the young master dispatching trespassers with a butter knife... a butter knife!

'I want to get my revenge too... but I haven't made any progress unlike Rosalyn noona and Choi Han hyung. In fact... I'm the weakest one here.'

Then he remembers what Luke-nim explained about aura, before he steeled himself and headed directly to Cale-nim's quarters.

What is Cale doing?

Felicia-nim had taken all his work, after she found out that he hasn't stopped to rest for days. And now he was napping in his room, with the baby goat and Cherry nearby as they were fighting with each other, while the children are out learning and training. The door was knocked, before it slowly opened. The tall 13 year old peeked into the room, to see that the young master shifted a little before pushing himself up.

"Lock? What do you need?"

"Is young master free?"

Lock cautiously asked, as the red head just swung his feet off the bed. Avoid hitting the two divine beasts.

"Since Dame Felicia has confiscated all my work, I have time. Do you need something?"

Lock looked down at the state that the young master was in, as he knows how hard this fool will work to achieve his goals. And based on what Aster retold them, about what happened a few days ago. On how he somewhat took over the Tolz Territory, the nobles and people are all on their side and working for them.

"When you talk to someone you look them in the eye, Lock. What do you want?"

"I want to become stronger, please teach me how to properly the aura."

Cale was silent as Lock finished telling him, his request.

"Is that all? Then shall we begin?"

Cale stood up and headed to the door.

"young master?"

"Lets visit the blacksmith to get some proper equipment for you and me."

Cale told the wolf boy as he walked towards the blacksmith's assigned home and workplace. There Anna was cleaning up one mess, as her father tend to be unresponsive, when he is working on a project.

"Young master. How can we help you?"

The girl greeted Cale when she sees him and Lock walking towards their humble workshop.

"Got any equipment to protect ones fist? For me and him."

She went to the back and came back with two black gloves, both were plain, but that was what Cale wanted as she explained their functions to the two males.

"Father was unable to sell these, because the people always calls it plain. But he made it with an intent to protect one's hands. It's a one size fit all, but if you want to use it for a long time, you should come back and get a proper measurements."

Cale dropped one gold coins and thanked the teen, before he dragged Lock to the Forest of Darkness, to train in secret.... well it wasn't really secret as they were spotted by the others already.

"He is working again... Felicia nim stole all his work and he found something to do."

Aster sighed to himself as he pretended he didn't know as the two divine beast who was napping in Cale's room come out in a panic.