Chapter 20: back to the seaside town, to the Eastern Continent

Recap

It worked wonders as the next morning, no one was awake except for On and Cale. Raon and Hong were still napping while the others prepared food for the rest. They left without anyone knowing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

<Cale PoV>

We reached the seaside village, that we stayed before, as I used the teleportation tailsmen to jump over. With Raon and Hong in my arms, before we went over to the Ubarr's estate. The transaction was simple, I plan to give Amiru, Gilbert and Eric the formula for Wolfbane potion. The ingredients aren't difficult to find, nor hard to make. The only problem, is their shelf-life. It will go bad in about 1 year in the harshest conditions, 4 in an iced box or a cold room. Which I have made, in my 1 week of spare time. I have also finished crafting the magic devices for Amiru, Gilbert, Eric, Taylor and Cage. Which I asked lady Amiru to send it out to everyone, as I paid for the sending fee.

"What do you plan to do now, young master Cale?" Lady Amiru asked me.

"... go to the Eastern Continent. Can you prepare a ship for me?"

"Are you going alone?"

"No. He is going with us." Raon declared as the kittens went along with the dragon's words.

"Of course. I will leave, young master Cale in your hands." Amiru smiled at the fact, that her friend has such lovely children who sends the recording of his piano practise, for a small price at times.

"One more thing. Amiru, can you lend me some clothes?" I asked and she looked at me in confusion.

After a bit more explanation, she opened her wardrobe and had a lot of fun.

After a couple of hours, into high noon Amiru opened the door to reveal to the world on Cale's occasional pranking habits. As the former red head now has beautifully long white hair (potion + disguise rune), blue eyes and a curvy female body. She was wearing a white blouse and black skirt that she borrowed from Amiru along with her night blue cloak, who is having the time of her life, recording the whole experience. While the children looked shocked at the sudden transformation of their guardian.

"Human, you look pretty."

"Yup. Like an angel." Hong agreed with a blush on his cheeks.

"Thank you. Shall we board the ship?" I asked, with a high voice, like I was originally a girl, but it was all due to the artifact sitting around my neck. It was created for this disguise case to change the gender, hair colour, eye colour and voice if needed. One of my finest work.

"It seems like you outdone yourself, Cale." Amiru commented.

"Of course. I will bring back some gifts." I told her, but before we left the place there was a sudden flash and a familiar person in a red cloak appeared.

"I heard that Cale nim is --" the person said, but before they finished their statement, they suffered a major nosebleed.

"PASETON NIM!" the silverette beside him called out and caught the son of the young whale, "WHAT THE FUC --" they also suddenly turned red and looked away. This caused me to be utterly confuse at their reaction.

Not long later Witira also appeared and she burst into laughter and smacked the other 2 on their backs hard to wake them up. "Cale nim, you have certainly become a beauty." Witira greeted me, as I sighed.

"It's the help of the artifact. But if I dressed the part, I will look beautiful. You should have know, that I pranked even the nobles, by dressing up like this during their balls. I got a lot of information from these pranks." I smirked and revealed.