Chapter 69: Prince Pen is in trouble

"What are we going to do, my liege?"

Iris asked with sparkling eyes, like she want to pick a fight with them.

"Inform Ron, tell him to take a look. I'm sure you remember them, right George nim?"

Cale told the younger brunette twin.

"Of course, my liege."

When they reached the entrance of the estate, the children all took their human form and started hopping out one by one, with the twins catching them as they jumped off.

"Orabuni!"

His youngest sister, Lily, was standing outside the gate. The 7-year-old seemed to have spent a lot of her time outside, she was very tanned.

"You seem to have been training very hard."

"Yes! I've been giving it my all!"

Lily, who was confidently answering that she was training hard, seemed to have improved quite a bit. Even Cale who was a veteran could tell that she had grown stronger. Cale looked at the wooden sword at Lily's waist, as well as the longer wooden sword on her back.

Lily flinched at his gaze, before quickly starting to speak.

"the one on my back is something I made because I was curious about a long wooden sword!"

"Really?"

Cale could see through her lies, as there were many scratches on it, like she had been swinging it down on a surface.

"Yes! That is it!"

Lily answered very respectfully as she avoided her brother's gaze. Cale just grinned and pat her head.

"If you need an instructor on the greatsword, as Aster or Beacrox, they are well verse at it. In fact, Aster can help with your swordsmanship too."

He advised her. She quickly nodded, before continuing.

"I have finished my knight training for the day! So I am going to play! I received mother's approval, so I am going out for an hour! I am only going to the alley with restaurants nearby, so I will be safe!"

Lily explained in detail, but Cale doesn't really care about it.

"Okay. Have fun. See you at dinner."

"Yes, yes sir!"

Lily took off as she ran toward the restaurant alley. Cale who didn't worry about the safety of the county, left her be. As he just headed off to the entrance of the house, to see Basen waiting for him at the door.

"Basen."

"Hyung-nim."

"Mm, were you waiting for me?"

Basen nodded as the red-head just pats him on the head, like what he does to his siblings.

"Hyung-nim, I heard you will be staying home during the festival."

"That is correct. The children want to explore and I don't mind."

"I see."

Basen paused for a moment before continuing, he whispered something that Cale immediately frowned at.

"Father had sent several marriage proposals to some nobles. I don't know if he is trying to make an arranged marriage for any of us."

'This stupid old man... no wonder Uncle Luke scolds him so very often.'

Cale just smiled and told Basen that he will handle that.

"Is Uncle Luke coming for the festival as well?"