Chapter 125: Jealous or is it my imagination?

In the end, the people Cale was going to bring along were Hilsman, Felicia and the ancient dragon pretending to be a person as his guards. Along with Raon, On, Hong, Hans and a female maid named Clara. (Cale has a backup scheme and he needs her, if his initial plan does not go well.)

Eruhaben-nim, Mieko and Sphinx, were introduced to the game, <Rock, scissors and paper>. And Eruhaben won, therefore, he claims that he will be one of Cale's guards.

Raon and Hong then took a liking to the game and always played it with On and Hans, or just Hans, if On didn't want to play along.

Along with that fact that madam Lum had given them several wardrobe of her new designer clothing. These days, she has been assigned to work at her old company which now runs under a different name. Called the Scarlet Workshop. (the kids named it) and business has been booming for the past few months.

It was the most trending thing that nobles want to have. A design from Madam Grace Lum (I finally gave her a name... now I need to name the son later), is worth millions of gallons. Yet the way they priced it makes it affordable for most noble families and even some citizens who are willing to pay the price could buy the ready made designs.

This was one of the talents Cale wanted from her. Her designs and management. Since her husband abandoned her, she now had almost full control over the company. (Cale had one of Freesia's people be the head figure of the company, while he held the owner's name and Madam was the vice-president.)

Everything is going as planned...

Even the pills that he asked from his cousin were ready. Along with the artifacts for an annoying prince. He had asked Billos to go to the Empire for standby.

Except the need to go to the Empire.

"Orabuni. Will you be back for the year end?"

Lily asked, as he went back to inform his family about the Empire expedition. Just to inform them, he wasn't going to ask for Deruth's permission, whether he could go or not.

"I won't be able to make it back. I will try my best to return for the new year, though."

He told his little sister who nodded excitedly.

"Cale, please be careful and don't let the crown prince or the other noble factions to scam you."

Violan warned, but she doesn't know that Cale is usually the one scamming them, instead of the other way around.

"Of course. Countess. And it's not that they scam me, but the other way around."

Cale bid them farewell as he went to meet up with the Crown Prince. And get this damn investigation over with.

"This is going to be a long trip."

--

They used their territory teleportation magic circle, which took them to the capital.

Cale could see  Alberu and a diplomat waiting for him once he arrived at the capital. And he instinctively regrets all his choices to join them.

"Is something wrong Young master?"

Dame Felicia asked, as she saw how much her master's expression changed at the sight of the crown prince.

"Can I back out? This is going to be a pain in my butt."

Cale groaned, but still proceeded like promised.

"Young Master Cale Henituse, thank you for coming. I thought that you would be the best choice to accompany me to the Empire."