Part-2

Anjali Jha:Chotte can I come in?I just wanted to discuss about what happened downstairs

ASR:Di if you have questions regarding my marriage then yes I stand by what I said to nani.

Anjali Jha:You know I can see through your lies and truth chotte.So tell me what's going on?

ASR:Di nothing, Seriously.And I tell you what as I have no interest in looking for a bride for me, why don't you select one and I promise di I won't disappoint you guys.

Dadi:Anjali come lets go to temple, I was waiting for you.

ASR:Dadi please come inside I wanted to discuss with you too.

Dadi:what is that you wanted to tell me now?All I asked for you to get married before something happens to me but you highness care about anyone else right.

Anjali Jha:Dadi please let him say first.He just asked me to select a bride for him Dadi.our chotte is ready for the marriage.

Dadi:And you believe it Anjali?You don't know your business man brother yet.All  I know is he is stalling for some days and once I leave for Ashramam, he will again start his own thing.

ASR:Dadi ok I accept it I have not acknowledge your wishes before but I will do now.

Dadi:Ok then but this end of the year,you are going to get married and that too to the girl we select.Anjali come now let's start for the temple.