Part-40

Aravind:Ma please listen to me, I can explain.

Subhatra:What can you explain, all you did was for your self, your happiness...you are nothing but a selfish.
Why didn't you think of your children before absconding from their life.

Anjali had a broken marriage but you cared for that bastard Rana Pratap Singh, your wife begged you to leave all the illegal things but you cared for what would Rana Pratap Singh feel.And lastly your son yearning for your support when your family broke completely where were you.

You will explain,my foot.

Why are you here after everything?

Arnav: I called him dadi.

Anjali came out hearing the loud voices.

Anjali:Dad?

Aravind broke down seeing his dear family especially Anjali his gudiya, in two steps he reached her and tried to call Gudiya when Anjali shows her palm as if to stop and asked"why are you here"

Aravind:

Gudiya please let me explain everything beta, I know I owe you and Arnav Many answers but before that I want you guys to know something...and starts his flashback:

A few days before Ratna sent me divorce I wanted to reconcile with her, so I went to my friends for asking their help i.e their support for me.

Harshad was not at all supportive but Vikrant was.We all some how became friends again,even I recommended their new wood manufacturing and export company to my client in abroad.

I had started to move away from the illegal works Rana Pratap uncle gives and even I told my friends about it.

One day I got a call from Rana uncle to come and meet him and said Harshad is also there

He was in death bed,so out of courtesy i went there.

Before entering his room I heard that Harshad was constantly asking Rana uncle to sign-in some papers and Rana uncle was denying him.

When I entered Rana uncle cried seeing me, Harshad went from their angrily.Rana uncle was actually very supportive of me leaving all the illegal works and asked to go to my family and bring you guys to see him one last time,so that he can apologize for his deeds..

Arnav:
Is that why you constantly asked us to come to Lucknow?

Aravind:
Yes

Anjali:
Then what happened?

Flashback continues

When I spoke with your mom regarding taking you guys back, she said she's in dying stage and she wants to see her chote to get her Kushi, Anjali was betrothed already so she said she'll come back after Arnav's engagement.

Rana uncle died oneday and I got to know that he made me his heir and had left every last of his penny,his bonds,his shares for me.Not to Harshad.

I don't know what happened and he left all for me.Vikrant also came to the funeral, Harshad after all the formalities asked me to give back all his property back.

I said I have no interest in his properties but I want to know why Rana uncle did like that.

Harshad told me he doesn't know, Rana uncle must have had any small anger on him and did like that.

As papers had to come from lawyer side,we could not do anything.Harshad had to invest to complete the export order of my client so he asked me to lend him 1 crore and he'll give that back to me once the property comes back to him.

Everything was seemed to be sorted out,but the illegal deeds I did at one time didn't let me live peacefully......

Spoiler:

Vikrant died infront of me ma........