Part-14

Evening Shanthivan:

Everyone seem to be immersed in some serious discussion,when Arnav and Akash enter it's premises.

After getting refreshed both the brothers joined for evening coffee.

Anjali:chote can I ask you something?it is regarding to your marriage

Arnav:Di I told you before and now I am reiterating the same, who so ever you choose will be my bride di.

Dadi:so the bride can be financially not up to us?

Nani:can she be younger than you like more than 7years?

Mami:how soon can you get married Arnav bituva Hello hai bye bye cause then only I can search bride for Akash.

Arnav:(looking at his family like seriously guys?)
To answer your questions
Dadi I don't care about bride's bank balance.
Nani if bride is ok with the age difference and mature enough to take responsibilities as a daughter in law then we can proceed.
Mami ji I don't think waiting for my wedding to happen is anyone's concern to make decisions in their life.

Is there more?

Dadi smiled and nodded negatively.

Arnav went to his room with a sad smile.

Nani: sumi we can proceed with Dinner meeting with Gupta family this Saturday.
Anjali you have anything to say.

Anjali:For now every this is ok Nani but what about Guptas ,how can we convenience them?