Part-17

Kushi is standing in Arnav's cabin and he is in a phone call.Arnav signed Kushi to take a seat and finished the call.

The room was thick with pin drop silent but neither one is opening their mouth.Arnav was openly gawking at Kushi and Kushi was like what to do now.

Arnav:
Kushi that design you had created was good, I want you to design more sun dress for rest of the week days.
I do wanted to ask you some particulars regarding the material you had in mind if the dress were to be created.

Kushi:
(Oh my, he has such a commanding voice.kushi concentrate he's telling you something.you can always drool over him later)
Sir I'll do as you said about designing sun dresses.The material details are in the back side of the design copy,if the material that I selected is not appealing let me know I'll ask Lavanya mam regarding the particulars.

Arnav:
I wanted to tell you that your design was chosen at the top ranking in the contest and our AR is likely to have you to join in after your course completion but you have to be trained for this six months internship period to know about this industry.

And also I wanted to apologise for that day's behaviour Kushi.(After a long pause)I am like this only.i don't do chitchats and all, plus I didn't want you to be liberate just because we know each other.

I saw how dedicated you are in this week,I must say you are good.My apologize is needed I thought.

Kushi:
After listening to everything, she started to speak with a formal yet soft voice.
I will be honoured to work for AR sir.

Apologize is not required sir.you are my boss and it is not my place to relate you inside office premises.

Anyway thankyou for appreciating my work and I assure you that it will be intact for the coming years also.

After a long pause.
Kushi:Can I go now sir?

Arnav:No you can't