Part-26

Note:Mehta's are a royal family and they are rude.(They are not bad people but just rude and arrogant)

Arnav and Kushi just entered the Gupta house when Harshad Mehta was asking to concentrate on Payal and don't worry about kushi anymore.

Hearing that Kushi was in a shocked state,which made Arnav very angry and when he heard that they were asking for Kushi to go with them,all hell break loose for Arnav to barge in like that and shout.

Shashi:Calm down beta(to Arnav)

Shashi started speaking now to Mehta's now.

Harshad ji Kushi is my daughter and kindly remember that I love both my daughter equally.

Adhvini ji when I found Kushi in child care no one had came for her and she was living like a orphan,where were you guys by then?Before taking Kushi with me I searched for more than a month for any relative or known person from her side but alas no one came.

To both of you I want to say something,Kushi is my daughter i have adopted her before taking her with me.
And she's definitely not coming with anyone.

And Aditya if you want to spend your time in your car please do - said Payal who was equally angry and silent till then like Garima and Madhumathi.

Mehta's:

Look Shashi we were just doing what we should have done earlier, and don't waste our time on lecturing us.

Aditya and Kushi are betrothed and we want to marry them soon and as you said you are her adopted family so make it easy and tell us when can we do the wedding.

Adhvini:Garima ji we don't want anything for Kushi from your side Aditya is going to be settled in London and he needs someone to take care of him, So it will be best for all of us to do the wedding coming Sunday in a temple and let us take Kushi with us.

Garima:Kushi has not even completed her college yet, speaking of marriage is totally nonsense, and she's just 21 and has a wide set of her own dreams in designing carrier.we don't want her to leave her dreams just because she was betrothed in her childhood and by the way which is totally abstrud.

Madhumathi:
You guys came here only because she's vaguely related to you but you guys have not even asked to see her first, ask her what is she feeling, does she remembers you or not.Directly speaking of settling down.

Payal:if you guys want a house maid to take care of your son please register in some man power agency in London,they will hire one at your budget.

Shashi:Kushi is not getting married any time soon unless she likes someone of her choice.
I have already enquired regarding the childhood betrothal with DGP prathap and our family lawyer,both said only if both the party(Aditya and Kushi) is okey with the relationship then only we can proceed else we can finish it off just like that.

So now I Shashi Gupta father of Kushi Gupta want my daughter Kushi to tell what does she wants in this imposed situation.

Kushi:Bauji I am so proud of my family today and I am not feeling any liking towards this relationship,so I reject this proposal.