Part-28

Two faces became hard hearing that name Aravind Malik from Arnav.

Harshad Mehta for some reason which is yet to unfold.

Shashi Gupta for some reason which is known by his family.

As it became very late it was decided that the meeting was not yet completed and the next day it will be continued at Raizadha Mansion.

Arnav too started from the Gupta Residence.

Kushi got a call from Arnav stating that tomorrow everything will be cleared.

Arnav updated Raizadha Parivar about the happenings with Mehtas.

Dadi and Arnav shared a look before retiring for the night.

Shashi Gupta room:

When Garima entered the room, Shashi Gupta was at deep thought.

Garima:ji that Aravind Malik is the same as I think?Mind is not settling with the thought of that bad man.

Shashi: Should we tell Kushi about it Garima ji?

Kushi who wanted to talk about the happenings came inside asking what should I know bauji?

Shashi: sit bitiya and listen carefully okey whatever you are hearing now should not affect your life in anyways okey..

Flashback

While Shashi was carrying his sweets from home to shop heard some noises near the devimaiya temple.

Out Of curiosity he went near it and listened to the people who were looking very tiptop but their head was bleeding.

Person 1:
Because of that Aravind Malik that little girl Kushi escaped.

Person 2:
Don't worry like we finished her family, we will soon finish her.I know some cook in that child care centre in today's milk I'll ask the cook to add some natural poisonous substance.

Person 1:
By the way the child care is under Malik's control if they come to know this then Aravind Malik will kill us.

Person 2:
No no as far as I heard he is very busy in his daughter's wedding preparation,and the food today is served is directly from the sheeshMahal so we can easily say a lizard fell into the milk or kheer something.

Person 1:
Okey what about the other child?

Person 2:
Boss said he will take care of her.

By then people started coming there for evening aarthi so the persons disappeared in the crowd.

Shashi:
I wanted to save that child,I don't know why but I fetched Garima as soon as I can and rushed to the Malik children's care.

Garima:
Your bauji was not at all at peace till he convinced the management people till they agreed to send you with us.

We even convinced them that from that day you should eat our home food as we have signed the formality.

The next day me and jiji went to kumbhmela taking Payal with us, this your bauji saved you.

Before that bad people devised some plan again I took you from that place and asked the management people never to let anyone know about whom took you and where.

When we signed the formality we were given your family's history death report.

Kushi's eyes were solely on her parents now.

What is Kushi's past?