Part-35

Subhatra:

When Vikrant and Ikshitha died Aravind called me three days after the cremation process,he said he tried to reach you but you were not available.

He asked me to come back home as he wanted to share a important thing.As I was too much angry on him, I told him that I will only come back if he leaves all his illegal works.

He called me daily after that day either to speak with his children or with his wife.But suddenly one day he showed up in here he said he has a new girl in his life and he wanted us to accept them.

He even said only after her presence in his life constantly,he found peace but still he wanted his family.

I asked him to give explanation about his behaviour, because of his this visit Rathna was too heart broken and her already weak body couldn't take it, her health too the toll and she died that night.

Aravind didn't disclose any information about his life after then, he only spoke to Arnav and Anjali once and suddenly he disappeared from Lucknow.

No one in sheeshmahal knew about this issue or they knew about the girl.

All they told was that Aravind was too heart broken after Rathna's death, he had given all the incharge to my second son.Till Arnav came back from Harvard Arnav's Chacha only handled the business in Lucknow.

Harshad:

But amma, I still don't understand why would Aravind see someone else when he was head over heels with bhabi.

Shashi:

So Aravind Malik is your son Subhatra ji?
As I already disclosed to you in phone, he was the one to tried to harm Kushi and killed her sister.

I don't know what to decide after this.

Adhvini:

Leave all that ji, we want to full fill Rathna bhabhi's and Kushi parents last wish that is Aditya and Kushi wedding.

Arnav:

So still after knowing me who you are saying that Aditya was betrothed to kushi?

Mr.Harshad do you know that  day two engagements happened?

Subhatra:

That day Rathna's son Arnav got betrothed to Ikshitha's second daughter Kushi.

Everyone present there were shocked except Arnav, Subhatra & Harshad family.

Adhvini started her water works and said no no ma ji Kushi got engaged to Aditya not Arnav,I think Arnav got misunderstood.

She continued

Arnav beta you must be delusional me and Ikshitha were thick friends, your mom must have told you something and you took otherwise.

Arnav:
Dare you speak about my mom Mrs.Harshad.I was 15 years at that time you think I am delusional?

You thought I was that small to forget?

Aditya:

So you remembered her and your engagement?you remembered everything but you didn't searched for her it seems?

Kushi see yourself he is lying to your face,as he sees you at present he wants you.

He is trying to seperate you and me Kushi, don't believe him.

Shashi:

Arnav beta Aditya is some what right when you remember everything why you didn't searched for Kushi.

Anjali:

(In a loud voice)
Because he was in coma for a year.And Shashi uncle Vikrant uncle's accident was wiped out and we could not able to locate his family.

People in that locality said he died with his whole family.

Garima:

Coma...?

What happened to him bitiya?

Nani:

When Arnav got information about the accident he got so sad and at that same time his mother was too ill, so he could not able to come to Lucknow.

When his mother died, he was broken down and added to this Anjali wedding which was arranged got cancelled and his dad was abscond suddenly.

At the age of 15 Arnav lost everything that was close to his heart.
His Kushi baby,his mom,his bubbly Di's happiness but the last thread that broke him was his dad's deed.

He went into depressed state and one day when he didn't woke up doctor said he was in a vegitative state/coma.

Only after 10months of treatment he came back from unconscious state.

He and Anjali came to Lucknow and searched for any leads that will take to Vikrant's family but it didn't go very well as his didn't gave Arnav any information about Vikrant's death.

After that Arnav went to Harvard and then started AR.

Kushi:

(Coming near Arnav, she just stared at him for long time and suddenly her eyes moistened)

She wispered "Annav"?

When Arnav eyes softly met hers and he said Kushi in a small tone, Kushi started to Weil historically.

When Garima cried for her baby, Shashi said:Kushi has regained her memory?