Part-21

In a blink of an eye Kushi was in Arnav's arms and Arnav was asking her to wake up in a small voice

Kushi got settled in the guest room as the dadi suggested.Akash had called the family doctor to come immediately.

Kushi family was looking after Kushi and try to wake her up.Kushi stirred up once the doctor gave her the injection.

Shashi suggested that they could talk about this issue at some other time.Arnav drove the suv towards the Gupta Residence when all of them settled inside the car.

Akash and Payal took Gupta's car towards her home.

Shishi eyes were solely on Arnav who was looking more than stressed enough and his occational soft glances at kushi.

Kushi eyes were drowsyed but still had a yearning look at Arnav.Madhumathi and Garima were wise enough to keep their mouth shut.

Gupta Residence:

Once entering home, Kushi ran to her room before Arnav sees.

Shashi:Garima ask guddu from shop to send refreshments in here.

Madhumathi: I'll go and check with Kushi.

Arnav:Uncle ask Kushi to take rest and I'll get going.

Shashi: Don't you want to see her bituva?

Arnav: slightly nodded.But your family may not like it uncle I'll get going.

Shashi: I'll update you her health tomorrow bituva.

Arnav: Thank you.

Payal entered the premises and saw Arnav leaving.

Arnav:Take care of her Payal.

Payal: Definitely.

Arnav left from there.

Gupta family:

Shashi knocked Kushi room's door.

Kushi bitiya?can you forgive me dear,I know you need some space and alone time to think but still as a dad I can't see you like this bitiya.

Kushi opened the door and hugged her dad tight.

Kushi:you don't need to feel guilty papa, I know you.whenever you think I am ready to know my past I will be there.And you and amma will decide for my future, I am your daughter and you both have full rights on my life's decision.

Garima: Kushi... Mere bacchi.I don't know what made your papa to hide these but even I think we should wait till your dad gathers all details.