Part-43

Kushi:My sister is alive? Where is she now?
...
My parents were murdered?

Shashi Gupta saw his daughter reliving her worst nightmare which is the day car accident took,and held her tight.

Shashi:Bitiya everything will be ok,your bauji won't allow anything bad happen to you beta,look at me and listen carefully..I am your bauji and (looking at Garima) she's your amma,we will be there for you always....okey.

Aravind came near to kushi and kept his hand on her head.

Aravind: your sister never forgets you, even in her childhood she asks me daily that her kuhi behan will be ok?

Every toy she got for herself has another set for you, she still buys two chocolate bars and says one for me and one for her kuhi.

She misses you very dearly beta,it is because of your both life threatened I didn't allowed her to come to you.

Kushi:where is she now?I have to meet her...

Aravind:you already know her beta.

Kushi:I know?

Aravind:yes you both are really close friends.

Kushi:what?

Aravind:your sister is your Facebook friend Maya,(taking his mobile he showed Maya's picture to kushi)

Kushi:Maya di....

Aravind:Yes your Maya di,soon you both can meet.She has gone to Agra for a business meet and coming in two days,we can surprise her beta.

Kushi was nodding and smiling with a moistened eyes.

Shashi:It will be better if we elders have a private talk Arnav can join us.

Arnav:Sure uncle,Di please take our guests to dining area and ask hp to arrange pool side.

Poolside

Shashi: Aravind ji we heard what you said to your family.

That Harshad seems to be very bad news for us and he now knows Kushi and have asked her hand for his son Aditya.

Maya beta and Kushi bitiya should be safe at any cost, that is my only humble request.

Dadi:I too agree to Shashi, what happened to Rana Pratap's property?From what you said it seems he is a criminal,any plans to tackle him?

Nani:Sumi didn't you said along with kushi and Arnav's engagement, Aditya and Devki's (Maya's) engagement too happened?

If Mehtas come to know this what will happen?

Aravind:Maya is a very daring and strong personality,she will take care of herself but as a father I want to play it safe.

And Rana uncle's property is still in my name,now it's total worth is 5099000USD.

Arnav: Mehtas have gone to Mumbai to attend a meeting today,let us plan to face them.

Devki's identity is now Maya so they won't get suspicious.we can tell Devki as Mami's relative.

Dad they will come after you for property,we have to make arrangements for your security.

Nani:Arnav and Khushi like each other why don't we register their marriage and after all this hungama we can have a proper wedding.

Shashi:I think it's for the best, if both the children are ok...we can go for it.

Arnav:If Kushi is ok with the same I am too.

Everyone came to dining Area and told what happened upstairs.

Nani:Garima bitiya,we can do proper wedding once after Payal bitiya's wedding.

Garima:If Kushi is fine with it then I have no objection.

Everyone looked at Kushi.