Part-20

Shanthivan

Silence prevailed.No one was speaking for a few minutes.

Dadi:Answer her bituva.

Shashi: Subhatra ji well I am speechless.Can you elaborate.

Nani:we are looking bride for Arnav and we think Kushi bitiya will be perfect for him.And we all love both your daughters but I think Arnav likes Kushi bitiya.

Garima: Payal bitiya ki shaadi se pehle hum Kushi ki shaadi ki baath?(when Payal is yet to get married how can we think about kushi's marriage)

Payal:No amma if Kushi is ok with the idea of this marriage proposal.we can proceed, I have no objection.

Madhumathi:But society will speak ill about Payal and entire family.

Nani:I didn't complete my idea yet, we can see groom for Payal bitiya too.
Same day both the marriage can be done.

Shashi:No this marriage can not take place.

Dadi:Why bituva?

Arnav:?

Shashi:Kushi is already spoken for.

All members:What?

Shashi: Kushi's birth parents had fixed her marriage with their business partner's son.

Arnav:How come your own family didn't know this info?

Shashi:we adopted Kushi only at her age of 8,Garima was at kumbmela with didi.when her parents died non of her family members came for her.

But one day after I took Kushi bitiya to my home I got to know someone looking for Kushi,before I reach there they had left but the neighbours informed that the people who came for Kushi left these pictures.

Where you can see that they were doing the engagement.And also I recently found that the family is still looking for her.

I have collected those information in a file.

Kushi bitiya is still respecting her birth parents much and has lots of love for them, if she comes to know that these things happened....she may get shattered.

That's why before confirming and enquiring about the family and the boy I vowed to myself that these things should not be known by my gudiya.

A small thud heared from the door way and there we can see a shattered Kushi lying on the floor.

Ps:Kushi didn't accompanied her family in the evening, she reached a few minutes before.