Part-31

Darkness, abandonedness, unknown place these things welcomed little Kushi.She was in a room with nurses treating her and she just knew that something is wrong because she only remember her name.

Devki was taken to sheeshMahal by Aravind and as no one was awake at that time he treated her with full care and assured her that Kushi and Devki will be taken care by his family.

Devki was a silent kid and was sure that Aravind was the one who caused the accident.she had scratches all over her right hand and both the legs.

The next day was more of a gloomy one as the police enquiry started.Using his power Aravind cleared up the accident spot and the police only found Vikrant's car.As the car was burnt to ashes the record was filed as both Vikrant, Ikshitha,Devki and Kushi are declared dead.

(Remember guys this happened nearly 13 years back, technology was not developed that much those days)

Devki was shifted to someplace far from Lucknow (place will be revealed later) and Aravind became her god father.

Present:

Police record said only they found Kushi at the near by children care ashramam which was run by Aravind Malik.

Aravind Malik according to the public is very generous Malik heir and a business person.

Shashi:

We didn't know what happened to your family and the reason behind the accident,but when I knew that you were at danger I wanted to rescue you bitiya.

Kushi:

Ok bauji.But is there no record on who joined me in the children's care?

Garima:

The staff said some passerby found you unconscious at the accident spot.

Shashi:

Bitiya you go and take rest, we can discuss this later.you have to go to work tomorrow right?

Kushi:

Ji bauji I'll go for now,still I don't no who where those two mens who tried to harm me.

The next day

Somewhere in Australia, a young girl seen arguing in her mobile.

Devki Bundela (so much alive)

But now her identity is Maya Malik,young entrepreneur in metal and copper industry.

What the hell happened to her till now?

Note:

Devki and Kushi are non identical twins