Part-32

AR

The morning started with a bang at AR head office.The fashion show which was the hot topic is going to be in Paris,but not immediately.The sponsors want to have the show at Paris in mid fall which is in 6 months.

Morning meetings were going on department wise.Arnav was well aware of the situation and was instructing each department head seperately,Aman was giving the briefing to the external team members.

Kushi was kind of relieved but didn't show that in her face.NK was seen blabbering to her team, which distracted her team from asking her any questions.

At lunch Kushi received what's app message from Arnav.

Arnav:Kushi are you ok?
Kushi:ji Arnav ji.
Arnav:Come to my cabin after your lunch.
Kushi:ok Arnav ji.

At Arnav's cabin after lunch break

After curt come in Kushi entered in.

Arnav:
Kushi I want to have a word with you privately,come with me.

Kushi:
Arnav ji are you sure, that you got time now? inbetween your tight schedule?

Arnav:
Somethings are more important than work Kushi,now come.

Kushi accompanied Arnav to office terrace garden where no one comes except Arnav.

AR terrace garden

It was a huge space which was full of greenery and a tasteful seating arrangement

Arnav and Kushi reached the terrace.

Kushi was in a awe of her surroundings as she loves gardens and was exploring it .
Arnav stood mesmerized by the beauty which was exploring his terrace garden and the climate was not too hot so it was a good choice of a place to have a private talk.

Kushi was kneenly looking over the flower bush went she felt a soft touch on her shoulder.

Arnav:
Kushi,come sit.Don't go near the bushes and get hurt.

Kushi:
(She felt like a Deja Vu )have we been here Arnav ji?

Arnav:
No Kushi why?

Kushi:
No,it felt like hearing these words from you is not the first time.

Arnav:
Kushi don't you want to know what would happen to you if the Mehta's present some strong hold of your parents
Property/share Will and compel you into getting married to that Aditya?

Kushi:( seeing him worried for her)
Coming really close to Arnav and wrapping her arms in Arnav's neck making him startled, Kushi playfully said ,"will you let me go away that easily Arnav ji".

When Kushi tried to remove her hands now Arnav tightened her grip by pulling her hip.The mood was too intense that made Kushi to blush and Arnav to smirk.

Kushi: Arnav ji you didn't answer my question.
Arnav: listen carefully Kushi You Are Mine.

Spoiler:

same.