Part-8

Akash came from office and got introduced to the family, Payal was shocked and pleasently surprised to see Akash there.

Akash was standing there with a huge grin and hoping to get Payal to speak with him.

Anjali didn't miss Akash and Payal faces and enquired Akash about Arnav.

Akash:Di bhai has US call con today evening and asked me to convey to you that he may come late to the pooja.

Pooja started with a happy note and warm greeting exchange between both the family.

In between pooja Payal got a call and excused from there to speak, Akash saw that and followed her.

Akash:
(Patiently waited till the call ends)
Hi Payal.Do you remember me?we did same course in college and yeah I was your senior by 2 years.

Payal:
(Started to blush a bit because her first and only crush in college time is speaking to her)
Stamering a bit Payal said
Hi Akash ji yeah I remember you.I was a huge fan of your presentations at that time(chuckles a bit)

Akash:
Hey that's not fair ah you should have told me that,I would have showoff to my friends that I have a fan.

Both laughs heartily

Akash:
Payal if you don't mind can I ask you for a coffee date tomorrow?

Payal:
(Even though wished to shout yes)
Slightly nodded positively and they both exchanged their phone numbers.
Ping me the location Akash ji I'll be free after 3pm.

Akash:Sure.

Arnav parks the car and enters the hall.
Suddenly stops and feels his heart beat, it was like never happened before.

He proceeds to get refreshed in his room.
After freshen up he comes out of his wash room, suddenly some light catches his attention.

Someone was stargazing in his pool side and her face was shining in the moon light.