Part-54

Gold jewelleries, property papers in a closed file, some silk cloths covering a box,box containing some letters&photos and some gold coins.

These were the things found in Mr.vikrant's bag.

Maya and Kushi were called by Arnav before opening the said bag....so all the things were handed over to them.

Maya:Why did papa came with this bag to Delhi.

Kushi:Papa must have known something is going to happen at our Lucknow house.

Maya and Kushi both at the same time:He wanted to hide this from Harshad.

Arnav:i have sent a copy of property papers to our lawyer Roy,he will give us some more details regarding the material.

Dadi: Vikrant gave me this bag when no one was looking at us and casually said some luggage bag containing some goods,and asked me to put it in chote's room as the guest room was taken by Harshad's family.

Kushi:Dadi did papa gave you any letter or did he say something about us?what was his stance on our childhood engagement?

Dadi: Vikrant was totally against the engagement..., Eventhough he too wanted Arnav as his son in law.Your mom was so confused for some unknown reason as she started blabbering saying that everything will be good with a sad smile for the entire time.

Maya: mom knows, regarding this bag?

Dadi :sure,she was the one who wanted me to open it on the same day itself,but Ratna wanted to get Kushi and Arnav engaged that day itself.i couldn't open it.

But....

Your parents told me something which i couldn't take away from my mind.

Kushi:Dadi...what it is?

Dadi:with a distant look...they asked me if I could allow them to stay in Sheeshmahal when they go to Lucknow.

Vikrant said some renovation was going on and it will be safe for them to stay at some different place.

Maya:why do you feel it as weird dadi?

Dadi:Because Vikrant has other farm house in Lucknow itself which was near the city limits.He had no reason to ask me for a place.

Aman:ASR Mr.Roy has sent the mail.

It says Mr and Mrs Vikrant Bundhela has written the will stating that all their properties including their shares in the business owned by them and joint will be inherited by their two daughters and if something happens to them their heirs.

But Mr.Roy has also found that Mr.Harshad had submitted an petition stating that Mr.vikrant's entire property should be entitled to him because of the unsupervised part from Mr.Vikrant had caused him a huge loss.

Kushi:what?But papa is not alive,then how come mr.vikrant can include this unsupervised clause?

Maya:Is our papa .......alive then?

Arnav:but dad said he saw Vikrant uncle being killed....

Anjali: I'll call dad right away.

Aravind:No need Anjali i am here and I listened to the entire statement.

Arnav i only saw Harshad torturing Vikrant I ran from there as i thought Vikrant might be dead.

Kushi:Papa is alive?

Aman: ASR I'll ask our detectives to see into this information ASAP.

Kushi:enough is enough, Maya di,Arnav ji,dadi,and every one...i request you guys to allow me to confront Mehta's as soon as possible.