Part-36

All eyes were on Kushi now as she was in a daze and holding Arnav's lapels and repeatedly calling for her Annav,Arnav tried to make her look at him.

When Payal who couldn't see her baby sister suffer even for a little time rushed to Kushi, and started shaking her.

Payal:

Kushi, Kushi look at me dear.

When Arnav tried to speak, Shashi intervened him and asked Payal to take Kushi home.

Shashi:

Payal beta you both go home and take rest,this much stress is not good for Kushi.

Payal:

Bauji I think we should take Kushi to her doctor, I can't see her suffering like this.

Akash:

Payal I have already called our family doctor, she'll be here in 5 min.

Dadi: Shashi it's best if Kushi stays here for the evening, let's wait for the doctor.what if she needs you and Garima.

In all this drama no one noticed that Kushi eyes were only fixated on Arnav.
And Arnav's eyes held such a love that may burn even a stone.

Doctor arrived less than the said time.kushi was taken care by madhumathi, Payal and Anjali.

The discussion continued in the hall.

Harshad:

So what have you decided shashi.we would still willing to make Kushi our daughter in law.
Our Son is her equal age,they both will be so compatible.

Garima:

Why Harshad ji?Why are you insisting on Aditya and Kushi's relationship?
We would like to know,that now still after knowing Arnav is her betrothed.,why are you insisting?

Adhvini:

Look here Garima ji, I was very close to Ikshitha and Harshad was to Vikrant.We want a part of them as a symbol of our bond, that is why we want Kushi this dearly.

Shashi:

Arnav would you like to say something?

Arnav:

All I want is Kushi's consent and her happiness, even though we are betrothed and Kushi was my dearest friend and I love her, Let her choose whomever she wishes uncle, but I will fight for her.

Doctor came out of the room and informed that Kushi is just shocked and her mind is trying to fetch her forgotten memories.Let her rest and don't push her too much for now that may be fatal.

If she has nightmares or remembers anything bad just soothe her with words and give these prescribed medication.

After doctor left Dadi and Nani started to speak.

We hope you all respect us and believe our decision only taken for good reasons.

And also we believe Kushi should be given a chance to choose her soul mate her better half not only considering the past but also living in the present.

Shashi:

I accept our elders thinking, my daughter Kushi should explore the idea of love, carrier and all.

She should be with whom she considers worthy, Arnav and Aditya's family should not force her or remind her the past in any situation.

Let her find her the past by herself ,we can support her in all means.

Her course is getting completed in 3 months, let her concentrate on her passion on designing now.

Garima:

Now we shall take the leave from here.payal bring Kushi now.

Kushi reaches there and again gazes only at Arnav.

Dadi:

Kushi bitiya do you want to say something?

Kushi:

...............

Everyone froze....

What did Kushi say?