Part-34

We don't know the importance of the people when they are with us.

For example in ASR's life aman plays a huge role, he is a manager, he is a unsaid bodyguard,he is the right hand man, he is a well wisher,he is the best friend,he is a adherent employee of AR and most importantly ASR'S romance disturber.

When Arnav and Khushi was this close towards their first kiss at the terrace,ASR got a call from Aman reminding a scheduled meeting with one of the sponsors.

Kushi straightened her posture and was looking at her hands till Arnav finishes his call

Arnav:
Kushi we have to resolve the family issues, then I have a confession to make.

Kushi:
I understand Arnav ji and I'll wait for you.

Office hours continued without any hindrance.

Shanthivan:

Manorama:
Hello hai bye bye, why are those people having the meeting in here sasuma.

Nani:
The past seems to be interconnected with us too Manorama that's why, and we can clear our doubts regarding Aravind Malik too.

Subhatra:
Your sasuma is correct, now go and look at the food arrangements.

Nani:
Do you think, what Rathna told us will come out in open today Sumi.
(With teary eyed)
Anjali, chote will be shattered by it.

Dadi:
Let's see.

Early evening all the mentioned people assembled at Shanthivan promptly,after a vague intro Harshad started.

Harshad Mehta:
Sumi amma,where have you been.where is Aravind now?
Is this the same Arnav and Anjali?

Adhvini:
Aunty ji Rathna bhabhi always spoke high of you.

Subhatra noted how Harshad avoided looking at Arnav and Adhvini was sweating even in this AC hall.

Subhatra:
Aravind Malik ran away leaving everything he ran away with someone.

Harshad:
No no amma Aravind loved Rathna bhabhi too much, you may have misunderstood.