Part-45

Kushi:I swear hurting you is not my goal Arnavji.I am just scared or you can say mostly confused of the happenings...

I am just 21 and to think about getting married before Payal di has not in my vision board, I always wanted to enjoy Payal Di's wedding preparation along with amma bauji and buaji,Can you understand what I am coming to say?

Arnav keenly observes Kushi and sighs.

Arnav: Actually I can relate what you are going through Kushi and yes if I was asked to get married before my di then I would have never accepted for it.

I support you dear, we'll explain to our family this and I am sure they will understand us.

When God decides to unite you then no one can separate them...

When Arnav and Khushi reached the hall,they were received with a bright smile from all and the next thing they heard was utmost unbelievable for them.

Garima hugged Kushi tightly and Kushi was looking at Arnav as if asking him,"what's going on".

Dadi came near them and announced that Payal is going to be betrothed to Akash as they both like each other and want to be bounded by matrimonial relation.

Arnav and Khushi looked each other shockingly.

Shashi Gupta was a happy man,his joy found no bound when he knew Payal and Kushi will to together after their marriage.

Arnav: Actually me and Kushi have decided to....

Kushi interfered Arnav and said that as Payal di is elder to me her marriage should first happen before ours.

Mami ji:Hello hai bye bye,no one cares about my opinion here..Akash is younger than Arnav bituva,we can see about his marriage after Arnav bituva weddings va.

Dadi:Not happening Manorama,Akash and Payal like each other..Arnav and Kushi like each other,we can keep both the weddings on same day.

Arnav:Dadi let Akash and Payal first get married we can do mine and Kushi's later.

Aravind: what's this new confusion?

Kushi:Uncle Maya di and me have not spoken to eachother after the revelation.I do want to get married to Arnav ji but I need some time to spend with Maya di too.

Arnav:And also Shashi uncle and aunty will be sad if both their daughters leave them at the same time.

Nani:hmm Arnav and Kushi is right Sumi so we can do Akash and Payal wedding first at the same day we can get Arnav and Kushi engaged.

Once after kushi's exams are over we can keep Arnav and Kushi's wedding.

By this time Kushi also can spend some time with her dear Maya di.

Everyone is happy with this arrangement,and started to discuss about the wedding plans.

Madhumathi:But what about that Mehta's then..

Dadi: if they come to know that we all know their true face then his criminal mind will plan to hurt all of us.

Aravind: That's why I told to first let us register Arnav's and Kushi marriage at the court house.

Again all get silent.

Nani:why don't Aravind disguise into some other person and act before Mehta's, till then Arnav's team can collect evidence against them right?

So what will they dicide?

Note:
Hi guys 100+reads but almost no comments and only 20+ votes makes me sad.I think of taking some timeout and think very deeply about next parts.

Next part target 50+votes and many comments