Part-47

Payal and Kushi were seen packing for their trip next day

Kushi got a call from Arnav stating that Akash could not join them as either of them has to attend the foreign deligate meeting which suddenly preponded to tomorrow.

Listening to the info Payal thought not to be the third wheel in kushi's tomorrow's trip with Arnav and decided to go to office the next day.

Trip to Rishikesh

Arnav and Khushi are seated in helicopter and started their journey.

Kushi was closing her eyes and holding Arnav's hand tightly due to nervousness.

To distract Kushi Arnav started to tease her.

Arnav:Kushi, are you trying to break my hand?

Kushi:sorry Arnav ji I am scared.

Arnav smirked at her and decided to tease her further.

Arnav:Kushi I am feeling uneasy.

Kushi (forgetting the situation):why? what happened Arnav ji?Is your health ok?Is your sugar level down?Do you feel suffocated?

Arnav(coming near kushi's ear and said):Your closeness making my heart beat fast...and I think at this rate I may faint.

Kushi(looking at his smirk started to whine):Arnav ji.....stop teasing me.

Arnav held kushi's waist and pulled her near and whispered in her ear.

Look outside Kushi what a great sight you are missing.

Kushi looked at Arnav and then outside, the view was mind-blowing...mother earth is a wonder itself with its wide spread of flora and fauna.Kushi took a deep breath and looked back at Arnav and said,

Being with you this day is a blessing for me Arnav ji, more than the view... your eyes express a view at our beautiful future together and she rested her head on Arnav's chest.

Arnav heart was overwhelming by kushi's remark on their togetherness, his once wished dream is happening now...14years damnit he thought in his mind.

Mehtas returned to Delhi and called Shashi again for kushi's hand for Aditya..
Shashi asked them to come to their home that evening.

Shashi called Raizadhas and Maliks too for the evening.

The plan was made to make Mehtas not suspect Maya's existence or Aravind involvement in all these happenings.

Maya returned to her home and gather all the details from Aravind.

At Rishikesh

Kushi and Arnav went directly to the Ganges River bed and came to know that evening Ganga pujan is the best and the view of thousands of lights in the river will make them feel god's glory of blessings directly shower on them.