Part-6

After reaching Shanthivan Dadi and Nani retired to their rooms,Anjali met Akash.

Akash:Hai di.you look tried,do you need anything?

Anjali:Thought for sometime and asked Akash do you think chote will accept who ever I choose for him as bride?

Akash: Definitely Di.why do you even doubt?By the way did you already have anyone in mind

Anjali:yes Akash today i met someone who is very beautiful, calm and mature. chote will be very happy. They both have similar taste i guess.

Akash:May be you are correct di.

Dadi:No Anjali you are wrong.Chote is matured due to circumstances,he has become rigid because he had to take care of you,us and most importantly he forgot to laugh.(with moistened eyes)I miss my chote who was very naughty, who was talkative and made us laugh.He need someone who can make him laugh,playful and most of all make him our old chote back.

Nani:I agree subhatra, even I came to discuss about this only.Akash bituva do you remember how chote use to be when he comes here for summer vacation.

Akash:One time he stuck me with bed using fevicol dadi.(Everyone laughs)

Anjali:you all said the truth nani.
Plus we don't know whether Payal ji is single or commited.

Akash:(Hearing Payal name stilled for a moment.)

Mami:Hello hai bye bye what is going on here.Dinner is ready come everyone.

Everyone went to dining table with own thoughts running on their mind.