Part-53

Maya:Mom was pregnant?

A startled Kushi looked at Aman to say something.

Aman: According to the reports yes.But no news was found at your neighbourhood relating to this news.

Maya:There is one common person who is like a mediator in this case... dadi,Arnav bhai's dadi...she knows everything.

This information is very new to everyone.

Arnav:How do you know that Maya?

Maya:Bhai mom is very close to Ratna aunty and she was very pet to dadi too,I just now remember this...Dadi knows something which may help us in this case.

I'll ask Dadi about this Maya.

Kushi,I want that floral full length top design book,bring me that.

Once after Kushi left Arnav started to speak with Aman and Maya.

Kidnapping Kushi is their next move as per our private detective,but I don't want Kushi to bear that kindoff situation.....I don't want her to...

Maya:Bhai you know our Kushi is way too strong than you think...and due to her memory overlap from past to present she may seem to be weak but trust my Instincts,we should inform her about our plan and let her decide and suggest on the proceedings.

Aman:yes ASR,Kushi is too talented not only in the designing section but also in the management part too,I saw her report which you asked in her earlier days of joining the office.

She is not only a fashion designer student but also have completed management program from a private institute which is very famous in Bangalore.

And then they left.

Arnav:what the, why no one informed me these things...and searched Kushi's report from the detective and found very interesting things which he missed last time.

At the same time Kushi entered the room after a knock.

Arnav:Kushi you are a management graduate too and also an excellent designer,what else I am not aware of?

Kushi:when we were growing for babu ji and amma I always assisted them in trading and bookkeeping,so when an scholarship program was organised by IIM Bangalore I got selected and have completed one year course in insider trading and Strategic Management.

Arnav asked to sit Kushi in his sofa and stare at her intently.

Kushi:What happened Arnavji?

Arnav:Why didn't you say to me these things Kushi?You know how much I am proud of you?I thought you to be so weak hearted but you turned out to be a tiger and Excel in so many things,you know which impressed me today so much?

Kushi:?

Arnav:you have black belt in karate.

Kushi:i learned it because of buaji.....
You know Arnavji ,buaji always says me and Payal jiji should not be scared of bullies and always raise our voice towards any bad things that may try to harm us.one day a rouge tried to harm a weak person and i directly went to him and gave him a tight slap.

Buaji that's why joined me in a self-defense class from the near by centre.

Arnav then explained their plan.

Listening to Arnav's plan Kushi was very understanding and she too suggested some things.

Mehtas planned to kidnap Kushi while she returns from office, Aditya though was not totally sure of the plan still accompanied with his parents due to circumstances.

Adhvini: Listen Aditya you approch Kushi and ask her to come to that temple opposite to her street,there I have arranged all the things that needed to be done.

Harshad:Kushi should not know our plan at any circumstances be friendly with her and try to charm her,to avoid Arnav and other i have made other arrangments.

Aditya:okey but what if she refuses to come.

Harshad:Tell her you want to share an important things related to her dead family.

Shanthivan

Dadi:yes Arnav I knew that Kushi mom was pregnant at that time ,when they came to meet your mom kushi's mom was repeatedly looking for Adhvini....she was hysterical at the time of your engagement..even I asked her to stay for couple of days ...but Harshad said they (kushi's parents) had urgent work in Lucknow and asked them to start.

Oh by the way kushi's parents left some bags,as they were to come again in few days.

Arnav:what bags?where are those now?

Dadi:Do you remember,i said that I wanted to ask something to kushi in the initial days,at that time I had some doubts as she being Vikrant's daughter,so I asked servents to pick that bag and come here....Hariprakash have kept those in the store room...i have not opened the bags yet.

Arnav: I'll see it now Dadi.

Spoiler:

Kushi:stop this nonsense.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arnav: I can't do this.