Part-46

Dadi:Shashi say something about this issue,I think as a father you are the one who can clear this.

Shashi looked at Garima and both smilingly nodded and Shashi replied to Dadi,

When Payal was born we started to dream about her wedding and when our gudiya(Kushi) came to us,me and Garima always wanted to get them married to brothers respectively subhatra ji.

Now that it is happening,me and Kushi ki amma both are beyond thankful to Devimaya.

But if Kushi doesn't want to get married before Payal then I won't compel her.

Arnav:Shashi uncle is right Nani, even kushi feels that we both should spend some time before getting hitched.

Kushi:Arnav ji I am ready.

Arnav:Ready for what Kushi?

Kushi:Ready to get engaged along with Payal di and Akash jiju.Even though I need some time to process I still want you in my life.

Nani called their preist and discussed about the dates,as both Guptas and Raizadhas go to same one the preist had their kundali and marked the auspicious dates for the function.

Nani:Then it's settled, I just got off from our preist...he says Akash and Payal can get married before Diwali i.e within 28days.
But Arnav and Kushi....

They don't have much time as per as per kushi's birth start if she doesn't get married in 30 days her dear one's will suffer from health issues,it seems.

All:What?

Yes Kushi has punya jaathakam which has deep roots with sun star, after diwali mansoon will set and intrupts Sun in many ways,but if Both Kushi and Arnav does a small ganga pujan there is a alternative,this is what the priest said.

Arnav:what is the next option Nani.

Nani:If Kushi and her Fiancee do Ganga poojan at waterbeds of Ganges in Rishikesh within this amavasya within 3days then Kushi can get married in 82days.

Arnav and Khushi:we shall do the Ganga poojan.

Madhumathi ji:but every one starting to Rishikesh leaving work is not possible in 3 days right?

Dadi:let Payal,Kushi can go with Akash,Arnav tomorrow and do the pooja and return in helicopter.

Everyone agrees to this.

Akash and Payal was smiling shyly looking at each other.

Guptas started from there to get started arranging everything.

Aravind was asked to stay with them but he denies and says he should disguise as someone else when Mehtas comes.

In AGRA

Maya was presenting her company's proposal and started explaining how this company collaboration will workout under the terms and conditions.

When someone barges the meeting hall and started to take over the meeting as if he was the owner of both the companies.

That person was soo arrogant and that quality didn't sit well with Maya.

Maya:Who are you mister? Don't you have the decency to barge in like this?

That person: Aditya...the name is Aditya Mehta,and I need this contract ...I will do whatever I wish who are you to question me.

Mr.Lal(the company's owner who wanted to collaborate with Maya groups of Steel):Mr.Aditya I think you are not informed by your subordinates about your proposal drop at the council.

Ms.Maya won that round and now we are at the signing stage,so please drop your attitude and leave the hall.

Aditya:Lal uncle you know us from previous partnership,give us the contract we can work at benefactory level side by side.

Maya who was silent till then spoke in a determined voice.

Mr.lal I respect you but this type of unprofessional behaviour while meeting going on shows what type of collaborators you had previously,so I don't want to associate with your company anymore.

Mr.lal:Maya bitiya I only want to associate with your company alone, Aditya you go out and sit in my cabin I'll come there shortly.

Aditya who till now who never got insulted feels very offended and shouts at mr.lal that I won't allow the project to get completed and guys will come and beg at my feet for this insult and storms out.

Spoiler: