Part-37

Kushi:I want to go to Lucknow.

Everyone froze and looked at kushi.

Garima:

Kushi beta calm down and listen to me, yes we can all(Guptas)go to Lucknow but not now.

I ten days,our house is getting renovated there we will go there once it is done.Till then you can talk to Arnav and Aditya's family if you want to know more about your parents.

Adhvini:

Yes beta, we both were very close to your parents.You have your mom's heart Kushi beta, don't struggle for anything for now I'll send you the pictures of your parents with us for your reference.

Khushi silently looked at everyone and said I want to go to home ..now.

Thus the Gupta's signed off for the evening.

Harshad:(looking at Arnav)

I don't get it, your dad was such a criminal and you are claiming for Kushi.Don't you feel ashamed?

In our young years guilty always were respected good people.

Dadi:

Harshad Mehta one word...even one word from your pityful mouth about my grandson, then you will be sorried later.

You and your father are the criminals of this story, because of your dad I lost my son.when you are clever enough to get seperated from your dad considering his crime rate, you devilishly introduced my son to your dad and escaped.

Adhvini:

Aunty please, because your son is criminal don't put blame on my husband!

You don't know Harshad tried so many ways to bring Aravind Malik back from that hell hole.

Anjali:

Is it Mrs.Metha,then how come your husband took my dad to his house and within a few minutes he alone came back and went to Vikrant uncle's house to spend time.

When he needed his replacement he used our dad.

We lost our dad only because of your husband and that's the truth.

Aditya:

Why was your dad that much a retardant
Person to listen and live for someone else?
He should have been left when he found out the things said to him is illegal......like my father did.
And what did you say your father wasa replacement? And my dad purposely used your dad?
Did you or your brother ever confornted him?

Arnav:

Enough

Adhvini:

Then stop putting blame on us Mr.Raizadha.And as for the matter of Kushi, even we won't sit quite till she chooses us...the best family for herself..

Thus signed off Mehtas from Shanthivan.

Manorama who was enraged by the whole episode started her rants

Hello hai bye bye why this unnecessary qualms just for that girl.
Arnav bituva we thought you always hated the past and wanted a new future,then why are you stuck with that Kushi Gupta.

Sasuma even you are encouraging this hungama,is that Kushi a princess or what?

Nani:

If you don't know the past then shut up Manorama.
Arnav and Khushi are made for eachother, they are destined to be the one.
Kushi's first word was not amma it was Annav.

Arnav:(going near Anjali)

We should call dad di.

Anjali:

Why do you have to do this Chotte?

Arnav:

I don't want to carry his baggage di, even if I don't do any illegal work, it hurts when they refer me as Aravind Malik's son.

I need a closure Di.

Somewhere in Sydney

Maya:

Dad I want to go to India.

Aravind: No