Part-48

Careful Kushi

Careful Kushi....Arnav pulled Kushi who didn't see the big stone infront of her.

Both were looking into eachother eyes,a pair had dripping innocence and another one had determination.

After sometime Arnav mobile was ringing which intrupted their starring contest.

Kushi:Arnav ji pick up the call,it may be urgent.

Arnav (who was smirking at shy girl infront of him):They will call again.

Suddenly they heard a big thunder and the sky with dark clouds

that place which actually made Kushi to shiver and hug Arnav tightly.

Understanding the situation Arnav wrapped his hands around Kushi and pulled her near the cave area and whispered calming words to kushi.

When he received the call again he picked at once and came to know that they cannot travel to main land as the climate was no too good and Aman had arranged them some basics which was already kept and given to him a few hours ago.

Arnav asked Aman to inform the family and let them know that he and Kushi are in safe space and some of the camping tourists are there,and will go back as soon as the situation gets better.

Arnav looked at kushi and assured everything will be fine.

When they went near the camping site which was way safer than the place that they were standing,they come to know that one of the campmate has a extra tent set-up.

At Gupta Residence:

Aditya:we don't have to answer you guys anything, Vikrant uncle and my dad were the bestest of friends....so what if my dad wanted to take care of Vikrant uncle's property.

Aravind:why do your dad alone takecare of Vikrant sir's property, kushi bitiya is capable of taking care herself and regarding the property....she will decide what to do with that.

Adhvini:Now this outsider will tell us what to do and what not to?

Shashi:Mind your words Adhvini ji he is our family's well wisher, Kushi & our whole family respects him so much.