Last Part

Sat mangni pat Vivah this was the saying of the people who had witnessed Arnav and Kushi's wedding.

Some people even wonder why was this sudden marriage as Arnav is a hot shot and some paperaze made Kushi look like model as she was very thin but non the less it looked to all as Arnav and Kushi are made for eachother

Arnav had made clear to the family how vulnerable Kushi is right now and he cannot see her suffering,so he made arrangements for their stay away from public and especially from Mehtas i.e till the hearing from the court. Arnav and Kushi have planned to stay at Dehradun for 45days.

AR Dehradun is recently renovated and Arnav had some meetings there,so the plan was perfect for the newly weds.

Arnav and Kushi boarded in the chopper after the wedding and Kushi was too excited at the view and started to chat...

Arnav ji i have many questions nono sooo many questions...and you promise me that you will answer me.

Arnav:(holding her close by shoulders and looking at his new bride with love)hmm ok I ill,but promise me to take rest and get better soon.

Kushi:(slightly blushing at their closeness)pakka now tell me what happened in my absence and tell me if the fake kushi tried to come close to you(full jealous).and I saw how Aman Bhai speaking with someone...i listened to the end part and he was saying to finish the Mehtas....what does that mean.

Arnav:(slightly teasing tone)Are you jealous?that the fake one tried to act like you?

Kushi: jealous...and me?nahi tho,now don't change the topic and answer my questions.

Arnav:I want you to have some peace Kushi,i promise I will answer your questions at the right time...okey?

Kushi:(her face fell) But Arnav ji,i am having so many thoughts because of these questions...please don't turn me down.

Arnav held her by waist and planted a kiss right between her neck and shoulder.

Arnav:No,even though that girl had your same apperance..i didn't....i couldn't see her the same way I am seeing you,she missed the aura of pureness that you have naturally.