Part-19

The famous Saturday came.

As today AR was holiday Arnav was attending a con call in his pool side.

Anjali was pleasantly smiling at her husband who came from Mumbai.

Mami and mama was bickering at dining table.

Nani and Dadi were seen instructing their employers regarding today's menus and cleaning works.

Akash was in phone with Payal and was seen having a terrified look.

Gupta Residence:

Kushi and Payal are in phone with Akash.

Other family members were busy in their shops.

After finishing the call.

Kushi:
Jiji come let's select dress for you.you heard from Akash ji na his mother prefer her daughter inlaw to be high tech model but in a traditional look.

Payal:
I am not going to change myself Kushi,but I'll try to be humble and polite as always.

Madhumathi:
Kushi ki bachi your phone is ringing in hall go and get that.

Kushi:
Hi NK.what happened, why are you not replying.

NK:
Kushi I did something bad and I don't have any idea how it happened in the first place.
You got to help me dear, I am freaking out.

Kushi:
Just tell me what happened already.

NK:
The cloth supplies for Monday submission was kept in my desk, ASR just now called me to bring to him tomorrow in advance to check before showing it to clients.
I lost that samples and shop number was in that file.
I think it fell near my bin and peon must have cleaned it,I asked him and he said the garbage vehicle took the dirt yesterday itself.

Kushi:
Oh my god, NK you are gone man.(thinking for sometime)unless I do something about it.(and says the plan to NK)

Evening at Raizadha Mansion

Anjali welcomed everyone.
Arnav got to know about Guptas visit and eagerly waiting for Kushi to come, he planned to express his feelings in the same poolside.

Madhumathi:
We must say we didn't expected this invite ji.

Dadi:
We wanted to have you guys over as this generation people forget how to do hospitality,we just wanted to show them how it is done.plus we wanted to speak important issue regarding Arnav's wedding.

Arnav:?

Nani:Sumi let them settle down first.

After settling down.

Dadi:
Shashi bituva do you like our Arnav?

Shashi:
Yes dadi ji

Nani:
You like enough to make him your son in law?

Everyone in the hall........