Part-52

Arnav:Aman I think you should call Rai Chand and hear his opinion on what we have planned.

Aman nodded positively.

Maya and Kushi were devastated on knowing that their parents were murdered.

Maya:Kuku I know you are not in the position to hear any sad news but I should open this today,i .......i kindoff knew that mom was not stable.

Kushi:di I don't remember our past, explain to me clearly.

Maya:On the day of our childhood engagement adhvini aunty called mom near the wash room where I was hiding from that stupid Aditya who wanted to show his singing talent, mom was nearly begging to Adhvini Mehta asking for a special tea that she gave,i was not able to guess at that time.

When returning back to Lucknow mom was constantly bickering with Papa and asking him to let her drive,you know why mom did that?

.....

Because Adhvini Mehta told mom that only she'll give that special tea if she drove the car in the highway while entering Lucknow.

Kushi:but...but mom why did she agreed to it?It doesn't make any sense di.

Aman:Kushi when a person is addictive to a drug they tend to become insane to attain it and to intake it,your mom was constantly using some type of drug given by Mrs Mehta which made her to do what ever Mrs Mehta said.

Kushi:But mom....how could she? didn't we matter to her, mom didn't loved us?

Arnav:Kushi please calm down.

Kushi:Arnavji till date I thought my parents loved me but I was wrong.....i was soooo wrong my dad only loved me it seems.

Maya:Stop it kuku.Just.stop.it.
Mom loved us especially you a lot.it was because of the drug that accident took place.

Aman:Maya is correct.kushi you and Maya should know what's in this report.

Arnav:Aman no.

Kushi:we want clarity Arnav ji, I can't sleep with these things cooking up in my mind.

Maya:please ASR,let us know.

Arnav:ok but promise me,you both will share your thoughts with me once you finish reading this report.

Report:

Mrs.Vikrant, mother of two girls has been friends with mrs.Raizhada and mrs.mehta.

Mrs.Mehta has been her close friend since her college days,Mrs.Advini Mehta who has been linked with grug dealers who supplied grugs to the local goons in the society but Mrs.Vikrant was not aware of it.

Even after getting married,both were still close friends with each other and even Mrs.Raizhada became close to them.

Mr.Vikrant was not aware his wife being used as a pawn by Mrs.Adhvini in her nasty game,yes once after knowing Mr.Vikrant's wealth Mr.Harshad became envious and started to insist on Mr.Vikrant to invest in many fake companies which was created by him.

Mrs.Adhvini Started giving tea party to the local ladies in the society which includes Kushi's mom(Mrs.Vikrant), without anyone's knowledge she started giving mild dosage of illegal drug to Mrs.vikrant in her tea and stated it as some special herbal tea from Kerala.

As it was very long mild it didn't started its effect but mrs.vikrant was sure of giving it to Kushi's mom on regular timing daily ,in the name of friendship she visited Kushi's home daily with Aditya.

One day mrs.vikrant found it very uneasy as she missed the special tea and she rushed to Adhvini's home to get it on that day Mrs.Adhvini Mehta showed her true colour.

Mrs.Adhvini told your mom that tea which was given is a very special kind and it requires a large sum as it can't be sold in retail.

She asked your mom to give 10lakh rupee,....your mom arranged even that amount,but Adhvini didn't stopped there....she started to blackmail your mom saying that if she didn't do what she was told then your mom won't get the special tea.

She started to loot what ever she could lay her hands on,but your dad was too clever...he did one thing which would protect you both even if something happens to them,he name his whole property to his future son in laws.

It happened only because your mom in the influence of Mrs.Mehta started to ask him many things like diamond jewellery,a new house... partnership with Mr.Mehta.

When Mrs.Vikrant got pregnant for the second time after 9years of her marriage she and Vikrant was hysterically happy and they went to Delhi farm house to visit mrs Raizadha,and then the accident happened.

End of the report.

Arnav:Now in this report we have some doubts when did Mrs.Mehta was informed about the will?

Who informed them,because even you mom was not aware of the will.

Kushi:So ...that is why they want me,to marry Aditya as for them only I am alive and my parents son in law will be Aditya.
They are planning this to get our parents property.

Maya:Arnav bhai on that day in Raizadhas farm house I saw our dad was fighting with Mr.Mehta.

......

What will happen next?
What is being planned by Arnav?
Will Mehtas kidnap Kushi?
Will Aditya express his love in words to Maya?