Part-9

Wind was mildly blowing,Moon was shining brightly and lady in the poolside was smiling looking at sky.

Arnav took a moment to capture the image in his mind.He called her slowly trying to not startle her.

Arnav:
Excuse me.who are you?

Kushi:
Kushi turned with a suddenly jerk and saw the most beautiful chocolate eyes she has ever seen till then.

Arnav:
Hi, may I know who are you?(Mind voice - what the hell why my voice is so mellow damn it)

Kushi:
Hi sir I am Kushi. Sorry I lost my way back to hall.Me and my family came here to attend pooja.This pool side was so calm and beautiful and I lost the track of time.

Arnav:
Oh ok.come I'll take you to hall.

They both came down side by side.All the eyes inside the hall were on them,some with amusement and some with surprise.

Nani and Dadi exchanged looks with a small smile playing on their lips.

Payal:Kushi where were you girl, we are getting late.come.

Anjali:chote come meet our guest, our family knows them from Lucknow.

Introduction goes on,Shashi is very happy to see Arnav but Arnav has no idea who Shashi is.

Shashi:Babu don't you remember me?

Arnav:Sorry sir,I don't have any idea who you are.

Dadi:Shashi you know our chote?

Shashi:How could I forget my little babu,who helped me even when he was so small(and shares a small flashback)

Shashi had a sweet shop in Lucknow swastik Mistan people come here to get the amazing traditional lucknowi sweet.

One day when Shashi was carrying some box near his shop he fall down due to over stress and dehydration.As it was lunch time no one was around and roads were empty.

The box had some hot samosas which where to be delivered.shashi couldn't getup as he had no strength.Then came a little boy of ten years and gave him some water and gave his chocolate bar.

This little boy cried for help as my leg was bleeding due to the fall and he managed to help me up and get seated in my shop chair.

Once one of my employee saw me that child said,"Uncle please take care" and went away.i was still gaining my strength back,so all I could ask is what was his name.The boy said that his mom called him chote but his name is Arnav.

I searched for the little boy for a long time to tell him thank you child and to feed him my hand made sweet atleast once.Ever year when I go Lucknow for kuldevi pooja and along with my family I pray for the little boy to have all the happiness and prosperity.

Ever year when I go Lucknow for kuldevi pooja and along with my family I pray for the little boy to have all the happiness and prosperity

All were so emotional to hear this Kushi and Payal hugged their bauji and others in Gupta family thanked Arnav for his help.

Raizadhas were so happy to hear that their Arnav was such a good boy even then.

Kushi came up to Arnav and said to Arnav,"Thank you so much sir".
And all Arnav could see was her hazel eyes.