Part-27

Mehta's were bewildered and they had thought that Guptas to timid and poor.

Adhvini tried to run towards Kushi and hug her but Kushi stopped her before she does that..

Uncle,aunty I am so thankful to you that you searched for me this long.Can I ask you something?

Harshad nodded.

Kushi:
Clearly you guys don't like me then why are you doing this.
Why did my parents and you betrothed us?

Harshad:( In a intimidating voice)
Look Kushi me and your dad were business partners and my wife was friends with your mom.We thought by making our children get married and our relationship will grow,but your dad had willed a clause that only after Aditya and his daughter getting married his share will come to Aditya and your account else the total amount will go to NGO trust.

Adhvini:
At that time we didn't think about his share because it was only a crore but now the shares are increased multiple time thanks to us and our son.But due to the clause yours are attached with ours and getting all the benifits but we are unable to use it.That is why your marriage is bound to happen.This is what your parents wished for.

Aditya who saw kushi's beauty now turned in to the knight in shining armour and spoke like a hero.

Kushi I loved you since then we both were best of friends and I want you in my life.I promise I will support you and your dreams.

We will get married after your course completion and then we can start to London, there I can start a fashion designer organization/showroom/company what ever you like.

Arnav who was standing still spoke for the first time.

So Aditya you loved Kushi all along?

Without knowing whom he's speaking Aditya said ya, I only had her in my heart.

Arnav smirked for a while and ask aman to come inside with a pen drive.

The videos and the pictures in the pendrive shown are so vulgar that elders had to curse underneath.Aditya was with different women in different parties and all in compromising positions.

Harshad and Adhvini totally shunned the complaint and said these were done by Arnav and blasted him asking who was he to put blame on Aditya.

Shashi introduced Arnav as their family friend and told them his fame and his achievements.

Arnav was known as ASR by public and as he was very private person no one really knows his face.

Arnav: Shashi uncle we have more important things still to discuss.

Mr.Harshad Mehta do you know Aravind Malik by any chance?

Harshad was shocked to hear Aravind Malik's name here..

Why was he shocked?