Part-16

Guptas got the invite for Saturday get together from Raizadhas.Shashi was puzzled at the upbeat tone of Anjali while inviting them.

AR

ASR was seated in the meeting room surrounded by the designers and interns.As there were 10 interns got selected ASR decided to give them fair chance to get placed in AR itself at the end of the training.

As there were 10 interns got selected ASR decided to give them fair chance to get placed in AR itself at the end of the training

ASR:
I saw your designs,and I must say you guys have impressed me.Each one of you got some unique style thing going on with your designing skills.

I am pleased to announce that I have decided that your training is not grouped it's one to one.

Each one of you will be assigned to our company's top designers this month.Starting tomorrow morning we'll have the combo arranged to create each one design.Most attractive one will be rewarded.

Any questions/details consult Aman.

All this while Arnav was looking at Kushi in his peripheral vision.

Kushi was a silent observer but couldn't help to admire the person who was instructing them.

Arnav POI

It hurts damn it, I should have given my feelings some thought before crumbling it.

Kushi POI

Kushi don't do this to your self girl that man is not your cup of tea, get yourself a hold and stop looking at him

Arnav:

Miss.Gupta come to my cabin with your designs.
Lavanya send me next month's calander shoot details.
Aman ask your assistant to pair the interns with the designers.

The meeting is done people,you can go.