Part-33

Flashback:

A cute little girl and a young boy was seen playing in the garden, and their moms are laughing at the cute girl for her clumsiness.

Rathna:

Ikshi where is Devki bitiya? Didn't you brought her here.

Ikshitha:

Rathna jiji, Devki came with me Aravind bhaiya and Anjali bitiya took her to play hide and seek.As you know Kushi, she only wants her annav ji.

Rathna:

I too love Kushi bitiya a lot, she's the only one who cares for chote more than me.Even in this small age she has managed Arnav's anger and he also lets her to pamper him.

(With teary eyed)If it is in my hand I can get them married right away.

Ikshitha:

Jiji why are you upset?If both Arnav and Khushi wants each other let us get them married at the right time jiji.

Rathna:

Chote take Kushi bitiya inside beta, and give her the new cream cookies.

(After the kids left)

Ikshitha dear I want to tell you something,come let's go for a walk.

Ikshitha:

Jiji everything alright?Are you okey?

Rathna:

You come with me,I will tell you.

Rathna took Ikshitha to her room and showed her some medical report which made Ikshitha cry bitterly.

Ikshitha:

No this can not happen to you jiji.How can you have lung cancer jiji that too stage 3.
Why did not you got any treatment yet?

Rathna:

I don't know how it happened dear,a few days back I got some breathing trouble and when I got it checked I found this.

Ikshitha:

Jiji please tell me it can get cured, I'll ask jiju and Vikrant to see for advanced treatments.

Rathna:

No dear, don't do anything.I have sent my reports to my Manohar bhaiya in Delhi.He said he'll call me once after he speaks to the famous oncologist there.

You just promise me that whatever happens to me, you'll tell our kids that I love them too much and always my blessings will be with them.

Ikshitha and Rathna hugged each other and cried.

After that incident Ikshitha made sure to take care of Arnav and Anjali at all the occasion.

Even when Aravind was found guilty, Ikshitha told Vikrant that Arnav and Anjali should not be neglected because of their dad's deed.

One day a phone call came to Adhvini and Ikshitha that Rathna wanted to meet them.At that time Rathna had already sent divorce notice to Aravind.

Vikrant and Harshad started to Delhi along with their family.

At that time Rathna was in death bed and she was kept at Raizadha farm house which was at the remote place surrounded by forest.

Rathna requested Ikshitha that before she die,she wanted to see Arnav's marriage with kushi as she can't live long.

Adhvini and Ikshitha both held Rathna's hands either side and cried buckets.

Harshad interfered that kid marriage is illegal but they can perform an engagement to which everyone agreed.

Adhvini always liked Devki a lot as she was much mature and respectful kid.So she suggested that Aditya should also be Betrothed to Devki at the same time.

Thus happened the children's engagement that night and while returning to Lucknow Vikrant car got into accident.

Harshad Mehta went to meeting at Nepal along with his family.

That why they were not aware of this horrible accident.