Chapter 16

Cute?

Yu Qing thought that Xu had heard it wrong and watched a lot of anime recently. If you don’t have a job, you just stay at home. Except for sleeping, you just look at your brain.

This kind of day is quite comfortable, and it is easy to make people lazy.

Of course Yu Qing didn’t want to become a person with weakened skills, so he still had to research herbs and make medicines. You can formulate some medicaments that are good for improving abilities and healing wounds. Unlike the low-level medicaments on the market, it must be a medium-to-high grade medicament.

Most people use low-grade medicines, after all, the prices of medicines of different grades are different.

After Yu Qing married into a wealthy family, he couldn’t just wait to have children and raise children. If that were the case, what meaning would there be in this life?

Just as Qin Mian expected, Mrs. Chu San really asked her husband to find someone from the Ye family, but the truth was that Ye Haisheng would marry Qin Mian earlier. The Chu family had been separated long ago, but outsiders only said that there were many contradictions between the second and third rooms of the Chu family, and they believed that the relationship between the third and big rooms was okay.

When the family is separated, it is still a real brother or to be pulled out. If the third room of the Chu family has something to do, it will also go to the big room.

The people of the Ye family didn’t expect Chu Sanye to take care of Qin Mian and Ye Haisheng’s marriage. It was normal to think about it. Qin Mian and Mrs. Chu San approached.

Elder Ye was very unhappy at the kindness of Chu Sanye on the surface, but inside. In terms of seniority, how qualified Chu Sanye was to order him to do this and that, even if the Chu family was good, after the Chu family was separated, Chu Sanye was not so good at all.

“They have indeed been engaged for a long time.” Old Master Ye agreed, “I am planning to let them get a marriage certificate.”

“Get married early and have offspring earlier, isn’t it okay?” Chu Sanye said, “Qin Mian is a mermaid, so it’s not easy to drag him all the time. If you change to someone else, get married early, maybe you will have children.”

“…” Old man Ye smiled, even if he got married early, he might not be able to have children so soon. The fertility rate of the nobles is low, even though some families seem to have several children, it took hundreds of thousands of years to reach it.

If a war breaks out and someone in the middle goes to the battlefield and sacrifices, the number of nobles will drop quickly.

Some people have only one child, and some nobles have no children, so they adopt and adopt.

Even so, Elder Ye didn’t like to hear Sanye Chu say these high-sounding reasons. The other party was using the strength of the Chu family to suppress him, so why bother to say so nicely.

Elder Ye did think that Qin Mian was pretty good at first, but after listening to what Chu Sanye said, he had a bad impression of Qin Mian. When wanted to come to Qin Mian, went to see Mrs. Chu San again. He was crying and complaining about something. It is not appropriate to find the family of Chu instead of the Qin family.

And Qin Mian didn’t care about this at all, what he wanted now was Ye Haisheng to marry him. After all these years, if Old Man Ye wanted Ye Haisheng to marry him, he would have arranged it a long time ago. Qin Mian thought that Old Man Ye had deliberately delayed his marriage with Ye Haisheng.