Chapter 36

Mrs. Chu San loved Qin Mian very much, and she was spoiled by Mr. Chu San. This caused her to be urged by Qin Mian for a few words and ran to look for Mrs. Chu.

Madam Chu Second didn’t want to see Madam Chu San, but finally met. She just saw what else this person could say.

“What is it to recognize a person who is not blood related to be a godson? If you want to recognize a mermaid, Mian Mian is good.” Madam Chu San seemed to have forgotten the last time she was kicked out of the Chu family, and she thought about her every day. Her relatives are seeking benefits and want to show how strong she is in front of their relatives.

“Your family’s Mianmian is a scourge.” Madam Chu Er didn’t give Madam Chu San’s face. This Qin Mian, who used to persecute her son on the Internet, now encourages Mrs. Chu San to come over again. Is it true that these people are fools?

“He is a natural mermaid.” Madam Chu San emphasized.

“It’s natural or reformed, you know it in your heart.” Chu Er Madame thought this was the open secret of the upper class. The Qin family didn’t have much ability, just being a mermaid. It just so happens that other people with strong abilities also hope that there will be noble mermaid, and the mermaid with status and status is always better than the mermaid transformed by civilians.

The Qin family really thought that no one knew their movements, they knew, but they didn’t care.

“Ms. Lei is my own son, not to climb the Lei family, nor is it that Mrs. Lei is looking for a patron.” Madam Chu Er said coldly, “From now on, I will treat the two as strangers and don’t go back and forth.”

It’s not that Mrs. Chu Er doesn’t want to trouble Mrs. Chu San, but she thinks that she can’t kill the other party. It’s better to let the other party continue to be stupid and let the old man be even more disappointed. In a few years, let’s see if Mrs. Chu San and others can live so well.

Mrs. Chu San was astonished, “Is it fake?”

“The paternity test is true, and the old man has recognized it.” Mrs. Chu said with a smile, “Yes, the last time I went to the main house, the old man introduced my youngest son to everyone. Naturally, there is no need to know someone like you. , After all, there is no blood relationship.”

Hehe, just let the other party talk about blood relationship, can’t you talk about it yourself?

Mrs. Chu two didn’t look down on Mrs. Chu San. It didn’t matter if she had a lower status, but every day she thought about helping her natal family and relatives.

“You…you…” Madam Chu San really knew that Mrs. Chu let everyone together to meet Madam Chu Er’s child, but she just didn’t want to believe that Mrs Chu Er had retrieved her son.

When Mrs. Chu San went back, he saw Mrs. Chu Er posting a long blog post on Xingbo.

Madam Chu had endured Madam Chu San for a long time, and she didn’t want to bear it any longer, so she wrote an article stating that she had found her youngest son, and it was impossible to recognize Madam Chu’s relatives as her son. Let go of Yu Qing’s words.

Qin Mian can use Xingbo, but when someone else really doesn’t know how to use Xingbo?

Even if Qin Mian is considered to be an internet celebrity on the Internet, things of entertainment nature are nowhere comparable to formal articles published by others.

Qin Mian knew that Madam Chu San and Madam Chu Er were not dealing with each other. Even so, he still urged Madam Chu San to speak those words in front of Mrs. Chu Er. He thought that even if Mrs. Chu Er was unhappy, she would not do anything. After all, Mrs. Chu Er had always been like that, and she hadn’t made any noise on the Internet and hadn’t let so many people know.