Extra 3

In the upper class, this circle says that it is big or not, but it is not small. There is still a chance that Yu Qing will meet Qin Mian. They met at a banquet.

Naturally, Qin Mian didn’t come through Mrs. Chu San. Mrs. Chu San had no position at the time. Many people were unwilling to play with Mrs. Chu San. After a long time, Mrs. Chu San was also excluded from this circle, and it was difficult for Mrs. Chu San to come in again.

The status difference between Qin Mian and Yu Qing is still very large. Yu Qing is a senior pharmacist who everyone flatters, and Qin Mian is just Mrs. Ye.

Ye Haisheng is a businessman who inherited the Ye family’s business, and Qin Mian is Ye Haisheng’s partner, occasionally relying on this identity to enter some more important banquets.

Under normal circumstances, Yu Qing and Qin Mian rarely show up at a banquet, and it is impossible for people who know what happened to them to invite them to a banquet. But sometimes, it is still unavoidable. For example, the person who owns the post brings other people, or the person holding the banquet does not know it, and the organizer of the banquet thinks that the venue is so big that they can sit in different corners.

When Yu Qing saw Qin Mian, he only felt that this person seemed to have grown a lot, and was also a lot haggard.

Qin Mian didn’t dare to get too close with Yu Qing. He took Ye Haisheng from Yu Ren’s hands with great pains, but Ye Haisheng didn’t treat his partner as good. Qin Mian felt that standing in front of Yu Qing was a joke, so don’t get too close to the other party.

Yu Qing didn’t come to Qin Mian’s face either, there was no need.

“Such a banquet is crowded.” When Mrs. Chu saw Qin Mian, she was worried that her younger son was in a bad mood.

Qin Mian is Madam Chu San’s nephew, and Madam Chu did not want to see Qin Mian.

“It’s a little too much.” Yu Qing said, “turn around and leave early, so that the two young ones at home are not obedient and fight again.”

“Children are young. Fighting is normal.” Madam Chu Er thought of the two young ones and chuckled, “When they grow up, you will be able to relax.”

“I’m a hundred years younger than Chu Xiao.” Yu Qing wants him to give birth to Raymond in the future, so he still has to look after the children.

“Back then, I wanted your elder brother to take care of you more.” Madam Chu Er recalled that year, she really thought that way, thinking that being an elder brother could take care of her younger brother.

Of course, Mrs. Chu Er didn’t think about throwing the children to other sons, just let them take care of them occasionally. It’s just… Mrs. Chu’s second wife didn’t think too much, the youngest son had already been found, and the important thing was now.

A few days later, Mrs. Chu San went to see Mrs. Chu again, wanting to ease the relationship between the several families, and wanted Old Man Chu to recognize their house again.

Mrs. Chu did not see Mrs. Chu San, so don’t think that a few years will be able to ease the relationship. Do you really think they are just showing Yu Qing and Lei’s family?

Impossible, Mrs. Chu doesn’t care if others do superficial skills, anyway, she definitely doesn’t do superficial skills. Speaking of severing the relationship with the people in Sanfang, that means severing the relationship, and it is impossible to help them anymore. Elder Chu still recognizes Chu Tian, ​​and Chu Tian is different.