Chapter 59

Netizens were shocked. Why did Yu Qing send such news at this time?

Yu Qing didn’t explain one by one, but said: It’s time to make a decision. The past is not important anymore, what is important is the present.

It is impossible for him to toss with Ye Haisheng and Qin Mian. Yu Qing did not toss before, nor does he want to toss in the future. Instead of letting them keep tossing about something that looks alike or not, even if he said no, Qin Mian would definitely hate him.

No matter what he does, blame him.

Yu Qing did this in order to completely cut off Ye Haisheng, because they had a bad relationship. Fortunately, he didn’t have much love for Ye Haisheng at the beginning. If you say deep love, it’s all fake.

Back then, Ye Haisheng was the first to pursue Yu Ren, but Yu Ren never agreed at the beginning. If Ye Haisheng hadn’t insisted, Yu Ren would not have a try with Ye Haisheng. This kind of trial doesn’t have deep feelings in itself, it’s the kind of unsuitable one that can be tried separately at any time.

Yu Ren also directly told Ye Haisheng, expressing his thoughts clearly. It’s not that Yu Ren didn’t give Ye Haisheng a chance, but Ye Haisheng compromised with the Ye family first, but if Ye Haisheng was stronger, didn’t compromise, didn’t get engaged with Qin Mian, and tried to protect Yu Ren, there would be no such things.

Because of the previous feelings, netizens knew what happened before and knew that Yu Ren had been hunted down. They all sympathized with Yu Ren. Obviously Yu Ren finally escaped the hunt, changed his identity, and was followed by them again. This is really evil fate.

“If you want to die, you have to do it. If you do it early, you will be told that it will affect your marriage.”

“Oh, Qin Mian’s NC fan blamed others for concealing his identity. Don’t hide it, waiting to be killed by your good Qin Mian?”

“If it were me, I would have let Master Lei bring down the Ye family long ago, and talk so much nonsense with them what to do.”

“Baby, you are not vicious enough, you have been hunted down, how can you be so innocent, fast, kill them!”

Netizens all think that Yu Qing is too kind, so why don’t Qin Mian and Ye Haisheng let go, and that Xia Ziyan, why doesn’t he retaliate against them fiercely?

Yu Qing: Xu lives for himself because he doesn’t care.

Yu Qing sent another message that he just wanted to live for himself, and didn’t want to toss about those messy things. Sometimes revenge is not the best solution. Revenge comes and revenges, and it doesn’t stop. Do you have to think about cutting the grass and removing the roots at that time?

Chopping the grass without removing the roots, the spring breeze blows and regenerates!

So Yu Qing didn’t want to toss, he didn’t want to get caught in these conflicts and couldn’t extricate himself. He didn’t want to live so tired, he just wanted to live in peace and stability.

If Ye Haisheng and Qin Mian hadn’t come to disturb him, he wouldn’t be able to send those messages, and it would be impossible to identify himself now. In the final analysis, Yu Qing is about to come to a decision. When he and Raymond are out on their honeymoon, he will decide the matter and let them know his attitude.

No revenge, no entanglement, and peace of mind.

Those people can say that he is timid, cowardly, and incompetent. Yu Qing doesn’t care. Life is his own, so why let him fall into hatred.