Chapter 62

Many fruits are grown on the planet MK23, among which cherries are the best grown.

Raymond took Yu Qing to the planet MK23, and let Yu Qing taste the fresh cherries. He could also look around, and he could reach out and pick those cherries.

Yu Qing wondered if it was because he had eaten a lot of cherries before, so Raymond brought him.

At this moment, they are in the cherry orchard.

“If I eat more durians, will you take me to the durian garden?” Yu Qing asked Lei Meng.

“Maybe.” Raymond thought for a while and nodded earnestly. “Fresh is better. Some fruits will be stored for a long time. It is inevitable that you have to soak the fresh-keeping potion.”

Even the fruits of the interstellar age have to be kept fresh for a long time, and they have to rely on fresh-keeping potions. Some fruits are not easy to transport and are perishable. Not all fruits are easy to put in the space button, not to mention that the space button is expensive.

After all, the space button is not that big. Nowadays, most of the space buttons are used to put mechas and the like. Some people buy space buttons as suitcases, but that’s a small number. Regardless of the former or the latter, the space is limited. If the space button is used to store the fruits, then the cost will go up.

So not all fruits are placed in the space button, but the space button has a much better fresh-keeping effect.

“In addition to this kind of fruit planet, there are also planets with a lot of ocean coverage.” Raymond said, “There is no planet with a lot of desert, too little water, not suitable for human habitation, and it is difficult to transform.”

“Indeed.” Yu Qing didn’t like planets with many deserts. He had been to a planet with many deserts before, and then he felt his tail itchy. The air humidity on those planets is low and not suitable for mermaid life. It is not easy for ordinary people to live there. If there is a way, those people will move to other planets.

Planets with many deserts, of course, also have their specialties and also have a profitable side, so some people still like to stay on planets with many deserts. It depends on everyone’s ability.

Raymond took Yu Qing around, went to the orchard, and ate jam…

Ye Family, Qin Mian was in a good mood when he learned that Ye Haisheng and Xia Ziyan were separated. But he hadn’t been in a mood for a few days before he learned that Ye Haisheng was in the right place with those celebrities again.

Qin Mian was very angry, so he made trouble with Ye Haisheng.

“It’s just a play every time.” This is Ye Haisheng’s answer, “You want my wife’s seat. Give it to you. You are my legal partner. Why, you are not satisfied. You are a third party, you should know , You can be a third party, and others can be a third party. Either live with peace of mind and leave it alone, or you can divorce me. Do you think you can get away with it?”

Ye Haisheng had already figured it out. He and Qin Mian were married, and there was no need to worry about that much. Marriage, there is no emotion, it is a struggle for interests.

“Relax, outside, I also respect you.” Ye Haisheng is alienated, his attitude towards Qin Mian is different from the past, although there is still ridicule, but not so angry, but a lot colder.

Ye Haisheng thinks that he is also wrong, so he should be angry, and he should be angry at himself. Qin Mian caught his desire for the Ye Family, Ye Haisheng felt that he and Qin Mian were both taking what they needed, and no one was sorry for anyone.