Chapter 41

Chu Xiao had two potions from Yu Qing in his hand. One potion was used to ease the riot when the ability broke through, and the other potion was used to repair hidden wounds. After eating, Chu Xiao went back to the house and drank the potion for repairing the dark wounds.

Over the years, Chu Xiao has worked hard to practice supernatural powers and climbed up hard, and his elder brother has also worked very hard. They all understand that their house cannot inherit the Chu family and will sooner or later become a collateral member, but they must severely suppress Chu Sanye and others, so that Chu Sanye and others can’t get up.

Back then, how young my brother was, he was brutally beaten by Mrs. Chu San’s relatives. Chu Xiao always remembered this incident. It was because of too much effort that something happened when Chu Xiao broke through the ability last time. The ability level was broken, but it also left some hidden injuries. He usually sees nothing, fearing that something will happen at the critical moment.

Chu Xiao was willing to believe in Yu Qing, and Yu Qing had no reason to murder them. He just drank the potion and didn’t feel much, but felt that the potion was a bit cold. After drinking it for a while, he felt a little warm. It was a feeling that the dark injury was gradually repairing.

“You must have suffered a lot.” Chu Xiao doesn’t think that an ordinary person can make such a good medicine at a young age. Most of such pharmacists work hard after suffering a big setback, not just because of their talent.

Chu Xiao thought that Raymond would get the testimony from Yu Qing so quickly, and also brought the person to a good friend. Is there something he didn’t know about him?

When Darryl received Chu Xiao’s call, he still smiled and said, “How is it, how does it feel to be the second brother-in-law of Lei Meng?”

Darryl felt that this was all fate. Who would have thought that the person Raymond was worried about was actually Chu Xiao’s own brother.

“Did Raymond know my brother early?” Chu Xiao didn’t pay attention to Raymond’s personal feelings before. He played well with Raymond, and one thing was that he wanted to take advantage of Lei’s family. People like them who say that they have no other selfishness are all false. Everyone hopes that they can develop better.

“Finally found out?” Darryl raised an eyebrow. Chu Xiao has always paid no attention to the personal emotions of his friends, but instead pays more attention to the emotions of hostile people, or when he wants to use other people’s personal emotions to do something, he will investigate more.

Daryl used to think that Chu Xiao was a black-bellied fox, a cunning fox, but as long as he didn’t offend Chu Xiao, there would be nothing.

“Say.” Chu Xiao said.

“Leimeng had a crush on someone before, Ye Haisheng’s ex-boyfriend, don’t you know.” Daryl didn’t hide it, nor did Chu Xiao go to Leimeng. It’s not impossible to talk about this kind of thing. It doesn’t make sense for Raymond to know, Chu Xiao, who is a real brother, still can’t know, “Now Yu Qing is Yu Ren, the person Raymond has a crush on!”

“Xiao Qing didn’t admit it.” Chu Xiao emphasized, “That’s not it.”

Chu Xiao’s eyes narrowed slightly, no matter whether Yu Qing was Yu Ren or not, as long as Yu Qing didn’t say it clearly, just don’t say it. Regardless of the messy relationship between the Ye family and the Qin family, don’t involve Yu Qing. When Yu Qing didn’t admit it, the Ye family and Qin family could both make so many things, let alone after Yu Qing admitted.