Chapter 32

Braised in brown sauce, or steamed, of course it is impossible in the end, at most it is a sauna.

These are not the most important, the most important is the relationship between Yu Qing and the Chu family. Yu Qing was never a person to avoid problems. Of course, he faced it directly. He met the Chu family directly. If God sees a person who is good for bullying, he can bully him vigorously.

Yu Qing felt that he was really too miserable. He was not a real deep-sea mermaid, but was born of life, not a deep-sea mermaid. Fortunately, Yu Qing felt that he was different before. People, that’s it. Everyone thinks that they are special, even if not all of them are special, at least a little bit, but later discovered that they are ordinary.

And Yu Qing now feels like herself, she turned out to be very ordinary.

There are inheritance memories, but if others study harder and learn more for a few years, they can also accumulate.

Yu Qing didn’t tell Raymond about this, and didn’t want Raymond to only know about the dark history.

The second day after Yu Qing learned of the identification results, Mrs. Chu and the others came over. The reason why Yu Qing didn’t go over was because Yu Qing’s tail was disobedient and hadn’t turned into legs. The tail must be protesting his brutal behavior of pulling the scales before.

“…” Yu Qing looked at Mrs. Chu and they didn’t know what to say. They were in a subtle mood. They said they were touched, but they didn’t. They just felt weird.

Yu Qing subconsciously sat in the direction of Raymond, but the baby still couldn’t bear it!

Yu Qing wanted to be a baby now, and a little baby, there is no need to face such an embarrassing situation. Originally, Mrs. Chu Er and them were invited to serve as the elders at the wedding banquet, but they did not expect to become the elders.

Madam Chu did not understand their child, after all, the child was taken away not long after it was born. I haven’t been together, I don’t know each other’s preferences, and it’s impossible to say, ‘This is a strawberry, which you liked very much.’ I thought a lot in my heart, and when I was actually facing each other, I didn’t know what to say.

“In the beginning, I should have looked for more.” Madam Chu Er red eyes.

“I can’t find it.” Yu Qing replied, “I have lived in the sea for a long time, five or six years.”

Yu Qing didn’t hide this. He had lived in the sea. There was no shortage of food in the sea, and there was no internet.

“The seaside scenery is also good.” Yu Qing sometimes went to the beach to see, there were some small islands, and he didn’t dare to get too close to those people. Later, when he grew up, he made up his mind to go ashore.

Both Mrs. Chu and them both lived as Yu Qing alone by the sea. As for why they were not discovered, Xu was all coincidences. Now it’s not the time to think about what it used to be, it’s pretty good to find someone.

“Do you like the sea? I will ask you to give you that planet with high ocean coverage.” Mrs. Chu thought that the younger son had obtained the certificate from Raymond, but she did not prepare the dowry for the younger son, so she should prepare more. thing.

“There are a few, you can choose one.” Chu Erye said.

“Give me whatever you choose.” Mrs. Chu second slammed on the foot of the second master Chu. What good choices are there? The eldest son and the second son are not incapable, not to mention the planets with more sea water and less land, and people living on them. Also less, instead of producing a lot of planets. What choice is there for such a relatively inferior planet?