Chapter 55

“What is it called?” Yuan Xia still asked, instead of waiting to check later, he wanted to know earlier, besides, this was just a normal question.

“Yu Qing, I didn’t change my surname.” Yuan said, “It doesn’t matter whether you change it or not. After so many years, he has grown up.”

Mrs. Yuan thinks that changing the surname but not changing the surname is not the point. The point is attitude, as long as the person is alive. Now Yu Qing and Raymond have obtained the certificate, and he can prepare medicine again, whether it is from the Chu family or not.

“Don’t you…” The original lady thought of the son’s stubborn temper. “Don’t talk nonsense.”

“…” Yuan Xia was helpless, he understood what Mrs. Yuan meant, the original owner was indeed a person who talked nonsense. Although the original owner didn’t mess around outside, there were also verbal upscaling and teasing others.

Since he used the body of the original owner, he couldn’t say more that the original owner was not. Everyone’s personality is different. To be wrong, Yuan Xia said that the original owner’s deeds on the battlefield were fooling around, otherwise, it would be impossible for so many people to die.

He is not the original owner, and he has seen death, but he doesn’t like the original owner who blindly kills others.

But if it were not for the original owner to be blind, the original owner would not die, and it would not be possible for him to wear the original owner. Now Yuan Xia, as a vested interest, does not say much, he treats the original family better, which can be regarded as making up for the original family.

“Why, I can’t speak anymore?” Madam Yuan felt that her son had changed a lot, but it was normal to have changed a lot. The battlefield honed people, not to mention that her son made mistakes on the battlefield… Madam Yuan could only do her best to make up for those who lost their loved ones. , Gave some compensation.

Of course Mrs. Yuan knew that monetary compensation was not compensation, and money could not make people alive. But that’s all she can do. She hopes her son will learn his lesson and stop doing such stupid things.

“I can tell.” Yuanxia said, “Where is my brother?”

“I haven’t come back yet.” Mrs. Yuan replied, “Go, go to tidy up, take a good rest, and call you when the meal is ready.”

“Okay.” Yuan Xia nodded. He didn’t dare to stay in front of Mrs. Yuan for too long, for fear of leaks.

After all, it’s biological, so how could it not be able to see anything unusual, it’s just because it’s the same body, even if it’s the same gene, it’s the same gene. In the end, it will definitely come down to the moments of life and death on the battlefield. Hara Xia understands too well that war and death can indeed make a lot of changes in a person.

After returning to the room, Yuan Xia took a bath and changed her clothes, and then read the information about Xia Ziyan sent by the detective.

Xia Ziyan went to be a junior, and went to be with Yu Qing’s ex-boyfriend Ye Haisheng, who looks almost exactly the same, which made Yuan Xia really angry.

How could Xia Ziyan do that? Yuan Xia wanted Yu Qing to be Yu Ren, how heartbroken it would be. If Yu Qing is really Yu Ren, Yuan Xia doesn’t think there is anything wrong with Yu Qing not telling him. After all, this is not a trivial matter. Yu Ren was once chased down into the sea.

Yuan Xia feels sorry for Yu Qing, God is too unfair to Yu Qing, so Yu Qing suffers so many painful things. Don’t say that Yu Qing marrying Raymond is a happy thing. A high genetic match does not mean that you are really happy. Even if Yu Qing is now found by the Chu family, it may not be so good.