Chapter 26

Many people came to the Chu family’s banquet. The Chu family’s big house inherited the Chu family, and they also lived in the main house with Mr. Chu and others. The Chu family’s big house banquets, and many people came by themselves.

The relationship between the Chu family’s big room and the third room is not as rigid as the second room and the third room. People in the third room do not invite them because the second room does not invite them. The contradiction between the second room and the third room is irreconcilable. Naturally, the people in the big room are not so stupid to reconcile. There can be one life, that life in between. It’s the Chu family.

Under such circumstances, Mrs. Chu would not ask for trouble by herself, and she could also see the old man’s attitude, that is, alienating from Sanfang, that thing is indeed Sanfang’s fault. It is true that the old man does not value Sanfang as much as he used to, but if Sanfang is a member of the Chu family, he still has to do superficial work.

No, when Mrs. Chu San came to the banquet, she also brought Qin Mian. It’s not that the Ye family didn’t have invitations, but the Ye family couldn’t bring so many people. Madam Ye didn’t want to bring Qin Mian. How could Qin Mian be willing to follow Madam Chu San as before.

Coincidentally, Yu Qing also came, and came with Lei Meng.

Many people are aware of Yu Qing and Qin Mian’s little trouble, who told Qin Mian to live on the Internet before, and that’s it.

“You don’t need to go over.” Raymond took Yu Qing’s hand, “We just stand in the corner.”

With the power of the Lei family, there is no need to cater to those people, and there is no need to greet those people. Those people will naturally come to Yu Qing.

Raymond wanted to take this opportunity to let Yu Qing get used to it. A mermaid like Yu Qing who has no family background is easy to be looked down upon by some people. In the past, when greeted, he would be said that he had no place in the Lei family and was eager to expand the circle; if Yu Qing couldn’t go up, they said that Yu Qing was arrogant.

This is the case where Raymond referred to the transformation of mermaids from ordinary families who married into aristocrats. In order to make his sweetheart live better, he went to investigate.

Sometimes, as the other half, you have to consider more, especially those with high status. The status of the two is very different, and their thoughts are different. If they don’t change and understand, the two people will easily go further and further.

“Listen to you.” Yu Qing held Lei Meng’s hand, and didn’t feel at all what would happen to one man holding the other man’s hand. Omega itself had such an attitude towards Alpha.

In the corner, Xia Ziyan, who finally got into the banquet, saw Yu Qing.

Xia Ziyan is transforming a mermaid, and it is inevitable that nobles will be attracted to the status of a mermaid. Some of those nobles also had a circumstantial relationship. No, Xia Ziyan entered the banquet.

Xia Ziyan wanted to find other nobles if he couldn’t catch up with Ye Haisheng. So he has begun to develop ambiguous objects, to be a white lotus.

Yu Qing noticed that someone was staring at him, turned his head and saw Xia Ziyan.

“…” My day, what a bad day is today. Yu Qing didn’t expect to see Xia Ziyan at the banquet. This senior had done the mermaid transformation surgery so quickly, and he was able to catch up with the nobles so quickly. It’s amazing.