Chapter 50

The relationship between the second master Chu and the third master Chu is inherently stiff, regardless of whether the second master Chu finds the youngest son, this matter cannot be over so soon, and they cannot forgive the people in the third room. But after listening to Mrs. Chu San’s words, he felt that Chu Erye didn’t care about it sooner or later. The child would have died long ago. Even if the one he found now is true, it has all passed by. Sanye Chu is Erye Chu’s. Brothers.

I have to say that the reason why Sanye Chu and Mrs. Chu San can always be together happily is because Sanye Chu’s mind is not much better.

Madam Chu naturally saw Madam Chu San’s comments in Lei’s circle of friends. It’s really…someone else’s family matters, is Madam Chu’s turn to take care of it? She commented blindly. Someone had been caught by Lei’s mother before she saw it. Have you been stunned?

Tsk tsk, it’s no wonder people in the second room don’t like the people in the third room so much, no wonder they don’t like Mrs. Chu San, who would like such a person.

Mrs. Chu thinks that only Sanfang can do so, and it’s no wonder the old man doesn’t care about them.

There is no impermeable wall in this world, and Mrs. Chu San’s actions quickly spread to Old Man Chu’s ears. Old man didn’t want to care about these things, but felt that Sanfang was challenging his bottom line. Why is Sanfang so happy? Is it because you have too much money in your hand?

When Mr. Chu split up, he did give Sanfang some money and shares in the company. But now it seems that shares in those companies should not be given to them.

“Father.” Chu Sanye thought he was wronged, and after hearing his wife’s words, he came to see the old man. Then Yu Qing is not a real Chu family, why should he return so many things to Yu Qing, “Second brother is too much, for Fighting for the family property, I even falsified, thinking that there is someone who is Mrs. Lei Shao…”

Papa, Old Master Chu slapped him severely before Third Master didn’t speak.

Elder Chu hadn’t slapped people for many years. He thought what this son was doing when he came over. He always hoped that the other party would understand a little bit, but he didn’t expect that the other party didn’t want to understand at all.

“The property of the Chu family has nothing to do with you.” Old Master Chu said coldly, “Don’t worry about it anymore. When the family was separated, it was already distributed to you.”

“In your hand…” Chu Sanye was slapped fiercely by the old man, but he was not too afraid. He had been beaten in his early years.

“What do I have in my hand, what does it have to do with you?” Mr. Chu sneered, “Should I, today, we will announce the severance of the relationship between father and son?”

“No!” Chu Sanye opened his eyes wide.

“Even if it hasn’t been cut off, it has nothing to do with you!” The old man Chu emphasized once again that the people in Sanfang had even beaten his idea of ​​property. Since he beat his son and Mrs. Chu San, it has become worse and worse.

Mr. Chu felt sorry for Chu Tian, ​​how could there be such a pair of bastard parents.

“Tomorrow, the lawyer will look for you.” It’s impossible for Mr. Chu to indulge these people anymore, he must show them some color before they know they are afraid. Otherwise, what’s the use of just beating and scolding? It’s not like that Old Master Chu has never done this before. The key is that the third master Chu has a thick skin and is not afraid at all.