Chapter 38

Is Ye Haisheng’s ex-boyfriend still alive? The ex-boyfriend married Lord Lei, just to avenge Qin Mian?

There are many posts about these things on the Internet, but netizens are not as good as before.

“This post was made by Qin Mian. Tell you, people are doing it, and the sky is watching. If you do something wrong, can you not allow people to retaliate?”

“Tsk tusk, Qin Mian is really rich. These are all navy soldiers.”

“My friend said that some IP addresses are fictitious, not real. Such people are either high-identity people who need to be kept secret, or navy.”

“Let’s come, there are so many people who need to keep their identities secret, when they are soldiers performing secret missions.”

“When military personnel are stationed on a certain planet, they also display the IP of a certain planet, or a unified virtual IP.”

“I’m afraid, I’m afraid, only Qin Mian is allowed to murder, and no one is allowed to resist. No one else has murdered you.”

Regardless of whether Yu Ren is alive or not, whether Mrs. Lei is Yu Ren or not, netizens think that Qin Mian is fickle. The other party said before that Yu Ren and Ye Haisheng’s ex-boyfriend look very similar. Nowadays, such posts appear on the Internet, most of which are quoted by Qin Mian’s words.

Some people say that Yu Qing is Yu Ren, but this is obviously not the point. The point is that Qin Mian’s best friend chased and killed Ye Haisheng’s ex-boyfriend. That is a fact.

Qin Mian was very angry, those people couldn’t look at Yu Qing more, they weren’t dead!

If it is similar, then it should be.

At least in the current situation, Yu Qing is already Yu Ren! Only when the other party is, can the topic be better changed, but those netizens do not cooperate.

Netizens: Eight hundred years ago, maybe they still cooperated. Now IQ is not so low.

Leimen’s approach is very simple, so he directly contacted Mr. Ye.

“Do you really think my partner is Ye Haisheng’s ex-boyfriend?” Leimen asked Father Ye, if the other party hopes so, should the Lei family prepare to retaliate against the Ye family, who caused the Ye family to hurt Mrs. Lei?

“It’s all a farce.” Elder Ye noticed the coldness in Lei Meng’s words, even after the video, “I can’t take it seriously.”

“Oh?” Raymond raised his eyebrows, “Why not, another day, I will destroy your Ye family heir and say that it was beaten by someone who looks similar to me. How about it?”

Whether it’s true or false, Raymond watched, Yu Qing didn’t retaliate against the Qin Family and Ye Family at all, and these people like to play.

They think that others do not move, then they are not the ones they have offended, so can they drag people into the water recklessly?

If the Lei family did not move, the Ye family would just turn one eye and close the other and let Qin Mian continue to toss on? Qin Mian is the Ye family’s daughter-in-law. Qin Mian’s reputation is bad, and the Ye family is also affected. The Ye family just let Qin Mian go, thinking that after Raymond knew about it, he didn’t blame the Ye family, but was separated from Yu Qing instead?

Raymond was sure that if he didn’t know Yu Qing before and didn’t like Yu Qing, he might indeed be separated from Yu Qing. But this estrangement soon dissipated. What time is it now? Isn’t it allowed that people have an ex-boyfriend?