Chapter 60

Existences like Yu Qing, who appear so little in the original work, are background characters, at best they can be regarded as extraterrestrial characters. Such a character can’t play a big role in the plot. Didn’t you see that Yu Qing hadn’t fought Qin Mian much before? It was Qin Mian who had collected it online.

Xia Ziyan thought that as long as he didn’t run into Yu Qing and be stupid, there should be nothing wrong, yes, that’s it. He must suppress the panic in his heart. He has already undergone a mermaid reconstruction operation and has a bad relationship with Yu Qing, so there can be no other accidents.

Ye Haisheng only felt heartache after seeing the news on the Internet. Yu Qing did not admit or deny before, but now he does.

Ye Haisheng realized that he really didn’t want Yu Qing to be Yu Ren, but hoped that Yu Ren would live, and Yu Ren was still waiting for him. Even if he asked Ouyang Jing to find Yu Qing before, thinking that Yu Qing is Yu Ren… His heart is very contradictory, but now it is useless to contradict, Yu Qing is Yu Ren.

“Why?” Ye Haisheng was very decadent. He sat alone in the apartment, facing the light brain screen, not knowing whether he was asking himself or someone else.

The people of the Ye family had a hunch before that Yu Qing should be Yu Ren. They used to beat Mandarin Duck, but when Yu Qing didn’t recognize it, they didn’t say much. Yu Qing recognized his identity, and they couldn’t say more. Those were all past events, and the Ye family didn’t want to reveal the past events.

Yu Qing has become a child of the Lei family and is still a child of the Chu family. Of course, it is impossible for the Ye family to say more, lest they accidentally offend others. To ask them to say sorry, it is impossible, there is only silence, when that period of time has passed.

Mrs. Ye and the others were very happy, thinking that Ye Haisheng’s ex-boyfriend had admitted his identity, so other people must look at the faces of the Lei Family and Chu Family, and perhaps even cooperate with Ye Haisheng even less. Madam Ye always wanted her children to inherit the Ye family, not Ye Haisheng, not let the people in the next room inherit.

It’s just that Ye Haisheng is also surnamed Ye, so he is afraid that it will affect the rest of the Ye family.

Madam Ye didn’t come to Elder Ye and said that she knew what she said didn’t work, anyway, Elder would need to know about the Internet sooner or later.

Raymond and others did not pay attention to how the Ye family reacted. By the next day, Lei Mu and Lei Father were leaving.

Early in the morning, Yu Qing got up and put away the medicines given to Lei Mu and Lei Father so that they could take them. There were also some herbs, which might be useful to them.

Yu Qing now has a lot of money, but he still doesn’t know what to give away. After all, Lei Mu and Lei Father are not short of money. If Yu Qing can buy it, they can also buy it. Therefore, Yu Qing still sent the medicine, and each medicine was affixed with a label and description.

“Take care of it.” Mother Lei smiled, she didn’t think Yu Qing was cursing them. She knew that the medicines prepared by Yu Qing were very good. I didn’t see Mr. Lei’s friends paying such a high price for medicines.

Lei Mu thought that Yu Qing was a good one. The senior pharmacist who was needed by others wouldn’t dare to offend him easily, and he didn’t need to pay attention to this and that.

“It’s time to go.” Father Lei was not surprised to see that his wife was not embarrassed by his daughter-in-law. His wife was like that. As long as she wanted to understand, she would be easy to talk. If the wife doesn’t want to understand, then it can be an awkward toss.