Chapter 56

The wedding of Yu Qing and Raymond is scheduled for the sixth day of February, and Emperor Star is in a good time for the flowers to bloom in the spring. Moist air makes people feel good and feel good.

The wedding banquet venue was held in Lei’s manor. There was a faint fragrance of flowers in the air, but not strong. The flowers form a bright red happy character, the long vines have flowers like bells, the chairs and other furnishings are mostly light blue, azure, the color of the sea, and other places are decorated in pink and red.

There are not many guests, most of whom are invited relatives and friends of the two families who are closer. It’s not that it’s not grand, but there are more people. It doesn’t necessarily mean solemnity. If there are more people, it’s easy to turn a wedding into a networking meeting for others. If there are not many people, it’s good that important people are here.

“Maybe I should drink a bottle of medicine.” Yu Qing sighed.

This was still sitting in the dressing room, Yu Qing didn’t want to go out, a little scared.

“Relieve the rapid heartbeat?” Raymond asked.

“No, let the expression on the face avoid facial paralysis, then others won’t know that I’m nervous.” Humph, Yu Qing snorted lightly.

“Then others have to say that I am forced to marry.” Raymond joked, “Tie you to be the wife of the village.”

“That’s not necessarily.” Yu Qing shook his head, “Do you know what others say about you? With a straight face, do you want to compare with Lei Gong?”

“…” Raymond really knew it, but he didn’t care about it.

“Alright? You have time to talk at night!” Lei Mu came to see Raymond and Yu Qing, “Hurry up.”

“…” Yu Qing didn’t want to talk anymore, what night.

On the green grass field, Yuan Xia was standing there. He came with Yuan’s family and did not go to see Yu Qing in advance. He knew that his current identity was not familiar with Yu Qing. Even if the original mother and Mrs. Chu were friends, Yuan Xia was also It is impossible to say let the original mother introduce it, so as not to make people misunderstand.

Yuan Xiadan had her current status, and it was impossible to use this status to do things at will.

“Brother Xiao.” Yuan Xia was a little smaller than Chu Xiao. After seeing Chu Xiao, he respectfully called someone, and the other party was Yu Qing’s own brother.

“Yeah.” Chu Xiao nodded, his impression of Yuan Xia has not been very good, especially what happened some time ago. Yuan Xia wanted to be a dude, don’t direct blindly if you don’t know what to do. He killed a lot of people and didn’t talk about it, and almost took his own life in.

Those who died were mostly from the original family. Therefore, the leaders of the military department did not care too much. The most important thing was that Yuan Xia was changed later to redeem his merits.

The military department is afraid of people who know their mistakes and never correct them. Knowing the mistakes and correcting them can be used instead. After all, there are indeed command errors on the battlefield, but sometimes they can be completely avoided. Yuan Xia’s mistakes are of the kind that can be completely avoided.

Even if others say that the original summer has changed, it can still be used. Chu Xiao still didn’t like Yuan Xia very much. The battlefield was a very serious place, not a place where those dudes could be blindly commanded. He had to be responsible to himself, to his subordinates, and to the people of the entire empire.